When we first met Ashley back in February, she was our second Boater Girl Ashley. But she’s the first Boater of the Month with that name. After a record-breaking number of votes cast among the Boater Girl candidates, the gorgeous Ashley was victorious. So say hello and congratulations to the newly crowned Miss April!
Ashley 2 is Now Our Number One: Meet Miss April
by Team OSO
April 25th, 2013
- 454 mag parts
- How many boats does Skater and MTI build in a year?
- How flammable are fiberglass resin fumes
- 2 really nice boat trailers 1 bunk 1 roller 10k # capacity
- What kind of RPM does your motor or motors idle at?
- Two GM small block rebuildable cores with Vortech Heads
- pm's cleared
- 2 New Doug Wright 32's being built in their new factory
- Bounty paid! Looking for a specific configuration Chevrolet/GMC 8.1L truck:
- Any connections for Saints tickets??
- So what broke on your boat last season?
- Randy Garciga and cobra put used parts in their engines cont
- Cig Pics Let's See em'
- I'll just leave this here
- Does prop slip increase or decrease with speed? Top speed less than expected.
- 750hp Nordic Heat outdrive setup
- Konrads on a TopGun
- OPA Awards Banquet, February 7th 2015
- 27PC Transom Repair
- 2015 Don Aronow Around Long Island Memorial Marathon