When we first met Ashley back in February, she was our second Boater Girl Ashley. But she’s the first Boater of the Month with that name. After a record-breaking number of votes cast among the Boater Girl candidates, the gorgeous Ashley was victorious. So say hello and congratulations to the newly crowned Miss April!
Ashley 2 is Now Our Number One: Meet Miss April
by Team OSO
April 25th, 2013
- Sand blast triple axel trailer$$?
- Skater 28 Made New—A Family Affair
- Michael Fiore passed away
- Bravo 1 22p prop set left & right
- Various electrical issues '96 Baja 272 Islander
- Mayfair Hydraulic Steering Ram Rebuild help.
- 38ZX......A few questions
- Pair of Fresh Water Flush Kits for 496s - OEM Quicksilver.
- 2001 555 PCM to mefi 3
- Hardin Marine Gen 7 Deluxe Rebuild Kits for Seawater Pumps. (496 8.1)
- Industries Best for Interior???
- I just got word that Mike Fiore passed away.
- Wake Jumping with Bow Bling
- 88 454 mag to a 489/496 stroker?
- Relaunched after 14 years!
- Scarab Panther always a work in progress
- Boats that might be for sale for a while
- 2nd time out, 104mph,
- Texas chat!!!
- Baja Islander 272 - performance expectations?