Whether it’s a race or a poker run, an army of helpers is essential when trying to organize a powerboat event.
Archive for the ‘Awesome’ Category
Vector Powerboats has become the first boat in decades to feature the Martini racing stripes. After a launch in Monaco, the team plans to run through the United Kingdom and Europe.
How an Active PDF publication and a daily news site combine to create killer coverage.
Where will the next crop of powerboat racers come from? The current one.
Here’s what you can expect from the latest SOTW issue.
For Fort Myers Offshore, it’s been a record-breaking year for raising scholarship money.
A look at the basics of the speed-record-setting platform that could provide some of the biggest stories of the season. Or not.
Here’s the story behind the stories.
Thanks to his stepson, world champion offshore racer John Tomlinson can add craft brewer to his resume in 2014.
With leftovers still clogging their refrigerators, members of Fort Myers Offshore took to the water just two days after Thanksgiving
- When is an Apache not an Apache? When it is an Aronow... or a Pantera...
- Eliminator Daytona History...
- The History of the Eliminator Daytona...
- EMI Thunder Exhaust On Stock 6.2s
- Serpentine to v-belt
- Swap shop
- X drive lower
- Bravo 1:5 to 1 ratio upper off my 1992 SCARAB
- 26 - 27 Daytona trailer
- 28 Bravo LH prop in very good condition.
- 41 apache worth.
- 1997 fountain 38 with 22% prop slip
- LOTO Shoot Out 2014 -Who's going?
- LOL ! Check your calendar before you plan your fishing trip / Poker Run
- neo oil results w 1000 hp in front of Bravo
- PIRATES OF LANIER POKER RUN 2014 Photos By www.Freezeframevideo.net
- St Clair River Classic Photos By www.freezeframevideo.net
- Dana Marine Products
- New guy on the water...