A look at the basics of the speed-record-setting platform that could provide some of the biggest stories of the season. Or not.
Archive for the ‘Awesome’ Category
Here’s the story behind the stories.
Thanks to his stepson, world champion offshore racer John Tomlinson can add craft brewer to his resume in 2014.
With leftovers still clogging their refrigerators, members of Fort Myers Offshore took to the water just two days after Thanksgiving
The committee behind the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout has distributed nearly $115,000 in donations to various charities around Missouri’s popular lake.
Four reasons why the best job in the world just keeps getting better.
By taking first place in their class, Jason and Johnny Saris finished their dream season with a bang.
For Art Lilly and his son, Brit, their first—and maybe last—full season in the cockpit was a winner.
From Shootout record breakers to Unlimited hydroplanes, an unassuming family from Montana—the Bratvolds—is behind some of the fastest boats in the world.
There’s plenty to enjoy in the third issue.
- 28 Pantera VS 28 Saber
- anyone have that picture of a cig mistress sitting on top of a rock jetty
- Noticing a change on here.
- Somebody in German is about to be really happy.
- Desert Storm changes..
- whats the difference between these two couplers
- Best synthetic dock? Anyone have one?
- What are you using for lube?
- So Bored going crazy Can't Wait for Spring
- What to do or say.