Here’s what you can expect from the latest SOTW issue.
Archive for the ‘Awesome’ Category
For Fort Myers Offshore, it’s been a record-breaking year for raising scholarship money.
A look at the basics of the speed-record-setting platform that could provide some of the biggest stories of the season. Or not.
Here’s the story behind the stories.
Thanks to his stepson, world champion offshore racer John Tomlinson can add craft brewer to his resume in 2014.
With leftovers still clogging their refrigerators, members of Fort Myers Offshore took to the water just two days after Thanksgiving
The committee behind the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout has distributed nearly $115,000 in donations to various charities around Missouri’s popular lake.
Four reasons why the best job in the world just keeps getting better.
By taking first place in their class, Jason and Johnny Saris finished their dream season with a bang.
For Art Lilly and his son, Brit, their first—and maybe last—full season in the cockpit was a winner.
- Are we judged by the brand and size of are boats
- For Sale ad pet peeves...lets here yours
- What happened to kidapache
- Kevlarkat's new paint
- OIl recomedations
- Blown motor?
- 2-1650's 3-Big Blocks childs play
- charging battery with booster port under seat?
- drowning article - good read!
- New Platinum Series 388 Skater Wins Best Paint in Tampa