Started by friends, a New Year’s Day Fun Run keeps alive the memory of a beloved offshore racer.
Archive for the ‘Awesome’ Category
The producers behind the new Reggie Fountain documentary have launched a Kickstarter campaign to help fund a larger TV release of the story.
Florida Powerboat Club founder Stu Jones is extremely excited about his new television production ventures.
Whether you’re on lead guitar or behind the wheel of an offshore raceboat, it’s a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll.
Last weekend’s first-ever 188-mile Dam Challenge on Missouri’s Lake of the Ozarks is open to any takers—serious or not so serious.
The new format for the Lake Cumberland Poker Run in Kentucky was well received by many in attendance last weekend.
Bill and Elijah Kingery maintain their father-son relationship in the fast lane of the P1 USA SuperStock Series.
Driven by two diehard fans, a Facebook page dedicated to offshore racing is thriving.
Whether it’s a race or a poker run, an army of helpers is essential when trying to organize a powerboat event.
Vector Powerboats has become the first boat in decades to feature the Martini racing stripes. After a launch in Monaco, the team plans to run through the United Kingdom and Europe.
- Okay, Here I go again...Formula Number 4
- A different boat ramp at cumberland
- Help me find a boat please!
- ** Ballin' in Outerlimits **
- Info / Roll Call for FMO / DoubleR Performance New Years Day fun run to Marco Island
- 2007 Fountain 525 Pier 57 history
- 2007Fountain blue atPier 57
- determining oil
- 33 Daytona Build - The Red Rocket !!