Balance and attention—and finding a reliable perch—are the keys to being a confident passenger in rough water.
Archive for the ‘Boating’ Category
No—but Dave Johnson’s fresh approach will help get them off life support.
With engines like the Mercury 1350 getting top speeds of 180 mph, speed isn’t the only important thing anymore. Acceleration has become a new priority.
With the late throttleman on their minds and in their hearts, hundreds of boaters gathered in Florida on New Year’s Day for an annual fun run.
With the introduction of SBI’s new class, Team Stihl is looking to win in a new field.
In two weeks, boaters will descend on Missouri for the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout. The weight of the event falls on one man: Captain Ron Duggan. Not only is he ready, but he’s got some good news.
Like an aquatic phoenix, Miss GEICO rises from the ashes to ride again. Jason Johnson follows its ascension at St. Clair.
- Boat detailing around Ft Lauderdale
- Turbocharging a Mercruiser 502, guidance required.
- 4 blade 20 pitch prop, need help trying to figure out what brand it is
- IMCO SCX4 Single V Hull
- Ready to build a new boat.
- 52 footer
- WANTED: Full Boat cover for 32' Fountain
- Lightning headers or something similar wanted
- Fresh GM Bow tie 508 CI Big block blower motor 900+ Hp For sale
- 2003 High Touque Marine 24'ss Catamaran 900+ HP
- motor oils prefered on performance boats
- 2015 Don Aronow Around Long Island Memorial Marathon
- Fuel pump
- my last project is for sale if anyone interested in a sweet ass boat ...
- Got #%ucked again
- Get those Apaches ready!!!!
- Whats at the Ft Lauderdale Show???
- TIBBC "The Thread" again...
- Things that make you go hmmmm..