Balance and attention—and finding a reliable perch—are the keys to being a confident passenger in rough water.
Archive for the ‘Boating’ Category
No—but Dave Johnson’s fresh approach will help get them off life support.
With engines like the Mercury 1350 getting top speeds of 180 mph, speed isn’t the only important thing anymore. Acceleration has become a new priority.
With the late throttleman on their minds and in their hearts, hundreds of boaters gathered in Florida on New Year’s Day for an annual fun run.
With the introduction of SBI’s new class, Team Stihl is looking to win in a new field.
In two weeks, boaters will descend on Missouri for the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout. The weight of the event falls on one man: Captain Ron Duggan. Not only is he ready, but he’s got some good news.
Like an aquatic phoenix, Miss GEICO rises from the ashes to ride again. Jason Johnson follows its ascension at St. Clair.
- Boat show on Lake Texoma at Eisenhower Yacht Club this weekend Oct 25-26.
- 2 Flat Decks and a 41 Apache leaving hammond
- Wanted 850 double pumper
- 2015 Calendars and National Championship Photos Finished by www.freezeframevideo.net
- Hardin Hurricane Lite for 525, 600, 700
- 1993 Awesome 320 468s bravo part out
- Need towing mirrors for f350 ( 40 skater)
- Reporter for my 390
- *** BREAKING NEWS *** Key West PARTY OF THE YEAR!!!
- New 4340 crank
- Upgrading a 260hp 350
- 33' Outlaw x-dimension
- Ben Kramer to be released!?!?
- Best big sit down vee
- Look what was waiting for me at my shop this morning
- Engine Rebuilding
- Baja the new donzi?
- What I Have Learned From OSO (suggestion for a sticky that non experts should read)
- Compression test?
- SBI Key West Worlds by www.freezeframevideo.net