Balance and attention—and finding a reliable perch—are the keys to being a confident passenger in rough water.
Archive for the ‘Boating’ Category
No—but Dave Johnson’s fresh approach will help get them off life support.
With engines like the Mercury 1350 getting top speeds of 180 mph, speed isn’t the only important thing anymore. Acceleration has become a new priority.
With the late throttleman on their minds and in their hearts, hundreds of boaters gathered in Florida on New Year’s Day for an annual fun run.
With the introduction of SBI’s new class, Team Stihl is looking to win in a new field.
In two weeks, boaters will descend on Missouri for the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout. The weight of the event falls on one man: Captain Ron Duggan. Not only is he ready, but he’s got some good news.
Like an aquatic phoenix, Miss GEICO rises from the ashes to ride again. Jason Johnson follows its ascension at St. Clair.
- ISO Rinda #94006 Diagnostic Adapter
- Bravo drives, gimble housing, coupler
- Hydraulic Steering Fluid???
- TC, Charlevoix, Harbor Springs guys...
- OSO Website slow loading times
- Bravo XR 1.5 LWP
- Countdown to Key West: Steve Quick Jeweler Stock-Class Team Out
- 1" bravo spacer
- polished stainless thermostat housings
- mkiv 4" stroke forged crank