Balance and attention—and finding a reliable perch—are the keys to being a confident passenger in rough water.
Archive for the ‘Boating’ Category
No—but Dave Johnson’s fresh approach will help get them off life support.
With engines like the Mercury 1350 getting top speeds of 180 mph, speed isn’t the only important thing anymore. Acceleration has become a new priority.
With the late throttleman on their minds and in their hearts, hundreds of boaters gathered in Florida on New Year’s Day for an annual fun run.
With the introduction of SBI’s new class, Team Stihl is looking to win in a new field.
In two weeks, boaters will descend on Missouri for the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout. The weight of the event falls on one man: Captain Ron Duggan. Not only is he ready, but he’s got some good news.
Like an aquatic phoenix, Miss GEICO rises from the ashes to ride again. Jason Johnson follows its ascension at St. Clair.
- Jack for trailer
- How much to replace rear main?
- Ram air
- Offshore Legend Visits Miss Geico Racing
- 06 292 FastechStrange Electrical Gremlins, any Ideas??
- Recommendation on Mechanic in North Georgia / Atlanta
- Random Fountain Parts!!!
- Closed Cooling Kit + Water Pump + Circulating Pump + 2 Water Dumps + Battery Tray
- Props and Parts
- How Much is GAS in Finland?
- I just got word that Mike Fiore passed away.
- Wake Jumping with Bow Bling
- Industries Best for Interior???
- Boats that might be for sale for a while
- Relaunched after 14 years!
- Scarab Panther always a work in progress
- two 2001 Merc hp500's
- 2nd time out, 104mph,
- Baja Islander 272 - performance expectations?
- My Mike Fiore Story.....let's share yours