Balance and attention—and finding a reliable perch—are the keys to being a confident passenger in rough water.
Archive for the ‘Boating’ Category
No—but Dave Johnson’s fresh approach will help get them off life support.
With engines like the Mercury 1350 getting top speeds of 180 mph, speed isn’t the only important thing anymore. Acceleration has become a new priority.
With the late throttleman on their minds and in their hearts, hundreds of boaters gathered in Florida on New Year’s Day for an annual fun run.
With the introduction of SBI’s new class, Team Stihl is looking to win in a new field.
In two weeks, boaters will descend on Missouri for the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout. The weight of the event falls on one man: Captain Ron Duggan. Not only is he ready, but he’s got some good news.
Like an aquatic phoenix, Miss GEICO rises from the ashes to ride again. Jason Johnson follows its ascension at St. Clair.
- Randy Garciga and cobra put used parts in their engines cont
- 35 Cafe Racer Review???
- 45 maximus
- Mystic C4400 Catamaran Update: Shooting for 130 on 700s
- Blown head gasket and worn wrist pin... rebuild advise?
- Outerlimits Building Offshore Racing Cat
- 2014 Key West Offhore World Championship
- Fall River Ma is a great place for a race!
- SBI Key West Worlds by www.freezeframevideo.net
- Finally got a new tow rig! (any other 8.1 owners out there?)