No—but Dave Johnson’s fresh approach will help get them off life support.
Archive for the ‘Boating’ Category
With engines like the Mercury 1350 getting top speeds of 180 mph, speed isn’t the only important thing anymore. Acceleration has become a new priority.
With the late throttleman on their minds and in their hearts, hundreds of boaters gathered in Florida on New Year’s Day for an annual fun run.
With the introduction of SBI’s new class, Team Stihl is looking to win in a new field.
In two weeks, boaters will descend on Missouri for the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout. The weight of the event falls on one man: Captain Ron Duggan. Not only is he ready, but he’s got some good news.
Like an aquatic phoenix, Miss GEICO rises from the ashes to ride again. Jason Johnson follows its ascension at St. Clair.
- Please help me find my long lost prop :)
- Looking for marine machine transom brackets for hydraulic steering
- Anyone heading down to the Landing or Metro Park for the Jazz Festival this weekend?
- Bravo HP Gimbal bellhousing
- PPI highback bucket seats brand new!
- My list.....
- Totally Awesome, 40SS Skater....Loe Marine
- Which brand of wax are you using?
- OT: Cosmic12, still working on Rat Rod
- Need DROP DOWN BOLSTER SEATS!
- Who's boating Memorial Weekend 2013?
- Do YOU Like the new look of OSO?
- Prop is stuck
- Where are they now?
- Newport Harbor Baots?
- Powerboating for a Cure Poker Run - June 28 & 29, 2013 Norfolk, VA
- Should I change my oil?
- Imco powerflow manifolds 2 sets
- Top Gun #4 re-rig + other projects overview lots PICS
- Beware Globe Impeller's with a plastic hub