Just because Labor Day is behind us, doesn’t mean the go-fast action is over.
Archive for the ‘Can’t Wait’ Category
The dog days are anything but the down days this month.
Hot-ticket events for the first month of summer
A new year means a new can’t miss list. Jason Johnson looks ahead at the most exciting go-fast boat events 2014 has to offer.
With a long list of jaw-dropping performance boats getting ready for the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout, the 25th anniversary of the event should be a memorable one.
For offshore racing, solid support from outside the U.S. could be just what the doctor ordered to bring back the fun this season.
After Fabio Buzzi broke their New York to Bermuda record, Tyson Garvin and Chris Fertig are planning to take it back.
In Part 3, our offshore season-preview looks to the Offshore Powerboat Association (OPA) as it amps up New Jersey’s largest lake and launches its 2013 circuit this weekend with the inaugural Lake Hopatcong Grand Prix.
We’re just weeks away from the racing season. Here’s what we’re most excited for.
- Swim platform
- exhaust manifolds on a 32 fountain
- Mercruiser Bravo One trim cylinder rams
- Boat show on Lake Texoma at Eisenhower Yacht Club this weekend Oct 25-26.
- 2 Flat Decks and a 41 Apache leaving hammond
- Wanted 850 double pumper
- 2015 Calendars and National Championship Photos Finished by www.freezeframevideo.net
- Hardin Hurricane Lite for 525, 600, 700
- 1993 Awesome 320 468s bravo part out
- Need towing mirrors for f350 ( 40 skater)
- Upgrading a 260hp 350
- Ben Kramer to be released!?!?
- 33' Outlaw x-dimension
- Best big sit down vee
- Look what was waiting for me at my shop this morning
- MTI Tests First V 42 with Seven Marine 557 Engines
- Roots Blower Sizing
- Compression test?
- Silver Lining Shoot - Monster Bash 2014 - P H O T O S
- Baja the new donzi?