A new year means a new can’t miss list. Jason Johnson looks ahead at the most exciting go-fast boat events 2014 has to offer.
Archive for the ‘Can’t Wait’ Category
With a long list of jaw-dropping performance boats getting ready for the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout, the 25th anniversary of the event should be a memorable one.
For offshore racing, solid support from outside the U.S. could be just what the doctor ordered to bring back the fun this season.
After Fabio Buzzi broke their New York to Bermuda record, Tyson Garvin and Chris Fertig are planning to take it back.
In Part 3, our offshore season-preview looks to the Offshore Powerboat Association (OPA) as it amps up New Jersey’s largest lake and launches its 2013 circuit this weekend with the inaugural Lake Hopatcong Grand Prix.
We’re just weeks away from the racing season. Here’s what we’re most excited for.
It’s been a long winter, but the season is just around the corner. Jason Johnson thinks it may be one of the best in a long while.
With new daily news and a weekly newsletter, a bi-monthly magazine is a natural step for Speedonthewater.com.
The arrangements for June’s Lake of the Ozarks’ Lake Race are underway. Mountain Dew has signed on and David Scott is the honorary chairperson. The mayor’s excited and the town is ready to run.
Hot 42-footer could be a scene-stealer in upcoming action flick.
- Desert Storm Organizer Hospitalized
- 74 Magnum Maltese on Craigslist
- gas price at 6$/gal today!
- cause of accident off marco in 2007 ?
- Drive oil reservoir swap
- Livorsi Control
- Big rectangle blemish in hull of 290 enticer...
- Stainless marine Pop-up trim indicator 2 stick Blue For sale
- Adding drop in bow rider in Daytona
- Snowy Mountain Brewery Given Parity Restrictions
- Recommendations for 1st LOTO trip.... Where to stay?
- 2014 Tickfaw 200, Springfield louisiana May1-3
- what makes LOTO so popular?
- VIDEO - Donzi Getting Big Air on Steep Waves Off San Francisco
- Return deposit or not ?
- Happy Birthday Teamsynergy
- A freind of ours is moveing and needs to sell this fast
- Are we judged by the brand and size of are boats