Just because Labor Day is behind us, doesn’t mean the go-fast action is over.
Archive for the ‘Can’t Wait’ Category
The dog days are anything but the down days this month.
Hot-ticket events for the first month of summer
A new year means a new can’t miss list. Jason Johnson looks ahead at the most exciting go-fast boat events 2014 has to offer.
With a long list of jaw-dropping performance boats getting ready for the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout, the 25th anniversary of the event should be a memorable one.
For offshore racing, solid support from outside the U.S. could be just what the doctor ordered to bring back the fun this season.
After Fabio Buzzi broke their New York to Bermuda record, Tyson Garvin and Chris Fertig are planning to take it back.
In Part 3, our offshore season-preview looks to the Offshore Powerboat Association (OPA) as it amps up New Jersey’s largest lake and launches its 2013 circuit this weekend with the inaugural Lake Hopatcong Grand Prix.
We’re just weeks away from the racing season. Here’s what we’re most excited for.
- 22 avanti hull and trailer 3500
- 7th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 19th-20th 2015
- Phantom 25 - 1985 model - total overhaul
- CMI straight back headers
- prop numbers
- Cigarette Storage
- Anybody still running
- ISO Rinda #94006 Diagnostic Adapter
- Bravo drives, gimble housing, coupler
- Hydraulic Steering Fluid???
- What I Have Learned From OSO (suggestion for a sticky that non experts should read)
- CT River Run 2014
- Haul Cleaner
- best & classic names for go fast boats
- Ben Kramer to be released!?!?
- kid apache returns
- Beware of '38 Top Gun on Ebay
- Complete repowering of a brick
- 38 Flatdecks>>> Cig or Scarab??????
- Hydraulic steering ram leaking???