Just because Labor Day is behind us, doesn’t mean the go-fast action is over.
Archive for the ‘Can’t Wait’ Category
The dog days are anything but the down days this month.
Hot-ticket events for the first month of summer
A new year means a new can’t miss list. Jason Johnson looks ahead at the most exciting go-fast boat events 2014 has to offer.
With a long list of jaw-dropping performance boats getting ready for the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout, the 25th anniversary of the event should be a memorable one.
For offshore racing, solid support from outside the U.S. could be just what the doctor ordered to bring back the fun this season.
After Fabio Buzzi broke their New York to Bermuda record, Tyson Garvin and Chris Fertig are planning to take it back.
In Part 3, our offshore season-preview looks to the Offshore Powerboat Association (OPA) as it amps up New Jersey’s largest lake and launches its 2013 circuit this weekend with the inaugural Lake Hopatcong Grand Prix.
We’re just weeks away from the racing season. Here’s what we’re most excited for.
- Holley 750
- 380 plate and transom brackets
- Happy thanksgiving
- Ethanol Decision Delay Criticized by NMMA and Mercury Marine
- Black Hawk Drives
- Cutting Edge
- Maybe I missed the post..... trouble viewing attached pictures
- determining the right pitch
- Hyd. roller lifters to solid roller lifters?
- Mystic 4400 Cat to Ride on Saltwater-Submersible MYCO Tilt Trailer
- So what broke on your boat last season?
- Best oversize all terrain tire that still needs to haul?
- Randy Garciga and cobra put used parts in their engines cont
- Project X
- Cig Pics Let's See em'
- Bumpy ride in
- Looking for a boat shipper
- 35 Cafe Racer Review???
- Does prop slip increase or decrease with speed? Top speed less than expected.
- 27PC Transom Repair