The dog days are anything but the down days this month.
Archive for the ‘Can’t Wait’ Category
Hot-ticket events for the first month of summer
A new year means a new can’t miss list. Jason Johnson looks ahead at the most exciting go-fast boat events 2014 has to offer.
With a long list of jaw-dropping performance boats getting ready for the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout, the 25th anniversary of the event should be a memorable one.
For offshore racing, solid support from outside the U.S. could be just what the doctor ordered to bring back the fun this season.
After Fabio Buzzi broke their New York to Bermuda record, Tyson Garvin and Chris Fertig are planning to take it back.
In Part 3, our offshore season-preview looks to the Offshore Powerboat Association (OPA) as it amps up New Jersey’s largest lake and launches its 2013 circuit this weekend with the inaugural Lake Hopatcong Grand Prix.
We’re just weeks away from the racing season. Here’s what we’re most excited for.
It’s been a long winter, but the season is just around the corner. Jason Johnson thinks it may be one of the best in a long while.
- Wake Jumping with Bow Bling
- Boats that might be for sale for a while
- 2nd time out, 104mph,
- I just got word that Mike Fiore passed away.
- Industries Best for Interior???
- Scarab Panther always a work in progress
- two 2001 Merc hp500's
- Baja Islander 272 - performance expectations?
- Any Used Nor-Tech 340 CC's For Sale
- Solid Roller Cam Worth it??