Seat time with experienced operators, commitment to learning and a conservative driving approach make perfect sense.
Archive for the ‘Community’ Category
Husband and wife Milt and Jan Baehr love boating in and around their home waters of Northern California’s Discovery Bay.
Iowa performance boater Jared Morris, who owned the Shake N Bake 36 Dominator XRT from Sunsation Boats, is bringing renewed enthusiasm to the Michigan company.
Florida Powerboat Club founder Stu Jones took his family on a poker run road trip they will never forget.
Paint by Teeth artist Christopher Kuster has blended his unique talent with his passion for horsepower.
Who wouldn’t want to live the life of Ron Szolack, the Michigan performance boater who has owned more than 30 radical rides?
Born on the offshoreonly.com messages boards, this Florida-based go-fast boat club is the real thing.
Tragedy turns into triumph as one OSO member sees his crazy fast 338 Skater come to life.
Why haul your boat 2,000 miles across the country? Dan Ellis is doing it for a party.
- Newbie - can anyone tell me which model this is please?
- Corrosion prevention products, who's using what?
- Misfiring carb 502
- Volvo sx drive
- Tech test Tech test Tech test
- WANTED!!! 1990s Cigarette Top Gun cockpit rug!!! And cabin rug!!!
- Excalibur 24 weight ?
- Florida Powerboat Club Retooling Event Around Columbus Day Regatta
- The day has come
- Bow light thru hull drain???
- Best spark plugs for the 575SCi?
- Oil filled bilge - need advise please !
- 37 AT or 388 Hustler...?
- Best boat shop floor coating?
- 525 EFI Alarm
- 2014 BUFFALO POKER RUN - Buffalo, NY - August 8th & 9th
- Oneida Lake Fall "Chicken Wing" Fun Run Sept 27th, a free event!
- stupid question about electrical ...
- Supercat Superfest/LOTO Shootout, a week in the Ozarks!
- 353 Formula guys - need info