Seat time with experienced operators, commitment to learning and a conservative driving approach make perfect sense.
Archive for the ‘Community’ Category
Husband and wife Milt and Jan Baehr love boating in and around their home waters of Northern California’s Discovery Bay.
Iowa performance boater Jared Morris, who owned the Shake N Bake 36 Dominator XRT from Sunsation Boats, is bringing renewed enthusiasm to the Michigan company.
Florida Powerboat Club founder Stu Jones took his family on a poker run road trip they will never forget.
Paint by Teeth artist Christopher Kuster has blended his unique talent with his passion for horsepower.
Who wouldn’t want to live the life of Ron Szolack, the Michigan performance boater who has owned more than 30 radical rides?
Born on the offshoreonly.com messages boards, this Florida-based go-fast boat club is the real thing.
Tragedy turns into triumph as one OSO member sees his crazy fast 338 Skater come to life.
Why haul your boat 2,000 miles across the country? Dan Ellis is doing it for a party.
- Randy Garciga and cobra put used parts in their engines cont
- 35 Cafe Racer Review???
- 45 maximus
- Mystic C4400 Catamaran Update: Shooting for 130 on 700s
- Blown head gasket and worn wrist pin... rebuild advise?
- Outerlimits Building Offshore Racing Cat
- 2014 Key West Offhore World Championship
- Fall River Ma is a great place for a race!
- SBI Key West Worlds by www.freezeframevideo.net
- Finally got a new tow rig! (any other 8.1 owners out there?)