Seat time with experienced operators, commitment to learning and a conservative driving approach make perfect sense.
Archive for the ‘Community’ Category
Husband and wife Milt and Jan Baehr love boating in and around their home waters of Northern California’s Discovery Bay.
Iowa performance boater Jared Morris, who owned the Shake N Bake 36 Dominator XRT from Sunsation Boats, is bringing renewed enthusiasm to the Michigan company.
Florida Powerboat Club founder Stu Jones took his family on a poker run road trip they will never forget.
Paint by Teeth artist Christopher Kuster has blended his unique talent with his passion for horsepower.
Who wouldn’t want to live the life of Ron Szolack, the Michigan performance boater who has owned more than 30 radical rides?
Born on the offshoreonly.com messages boards, this Florida-based go-fast boat club is the real thing.
Tragedy turns into triumph as one OSO member sees his crazy fast 338 Skater come to life.
Why haul your boat 2,000 miles across the country? Dan Ellis is doing it for a party.
- Any BC boaters here?
- Bravo Wingplate
- TRS Wingplate
- Rehoboh Beach Delaware though Richmond VA (anytime before 2015)????????
- Should have pulled it a week earlier!! LOL
- the elusive b&m blower pulley
- 27 Mirage vs 29 Mirage and 29 Mirage plus
- 24" Spinelli 4 blade props
- Question About IMCO and CMI Parts When Figuring Sale Price
- Question: Putting the Boat and Trailer on the Market In Feb