In becoming a dealer for Wellcraft Scarab, Sportboats Marine hopes to fill a hole in its product line—and be in the right place at the right time when a market segment returns.
Archive for the ‘Industry’ Category
Still dealing in performance boats, Kentucky’s Lake Cumberland Marine is expanding into the recreational market with a hometown approach thanks to its new management.
Performance boat enthusiast and successful businessman Mark Fischer is ready to take Deep Impact Custom Boats to another level.
One venerable center-console line supports three sportboat brands.
It’s full speed ahead this boating season as Performance Boat Center moves into its new facility on Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri.
From an outboard-powered deck boat to a 24-foot cat with Ilmor’s new 570 engine, Nordic Boats isn’t building the same old stuff—and its customers know it.
From boats to hot rods to Hollywood movie production, Aero-Marine’s Carmen Bélanger-Martin has her hands in all things acrylic.
A trip to the iconic boat builder’s headquarters never fails to impress.
Interior pro Carlos Lafarga is happy to have settled back in at DCB Performance Boats.
From a 21-foot deckboat and a 39-foot twin-engine V-bottom to a Grand National raceboat and a 44-foot offshore catamaran, you never know just what kind of boat you’ll come across at Teague Custom Marine.
- what have you learned on oso in the past year
- The million dollar question
- benefits of distributor-less ignition
- From Cat to Console, a Nor-Tech 340 Sport is in my Future
- 2010 ford 6.4 diesel info needed
- sit down high back seats or stand up bolsters ?
- What is the power difference between wet and dry exhaust?
- knowledge base
- New volvo penta impeller kits
- IN NEED OF CAT TRAILER NEW OR LIKE NEW FOR 32 spectre