Regardless of results, the Racing for Cancer/AutoNation team will leave the SBI Key West Worlds a winner.
Archive for the ‘Inspiration’ Category
After 11 years at the helm, Dave Patnaude is leaving Shore Dreams For Kids.
Think you have enough go-fast boating T-shirts? Maybe you need just one more.
With a killer disease behind them, high-performance powerboat owners Carl and Betty Zanger appreciate every moment on the water together.
Shore Dreams for Kids probably shouldn’t have happened this year. Just don’t tell that to anyone in New Jersey.
For Dan and Lisa Ellis, two special passengers added new meaning to an event they already embrace.
It’s time to ante up for a paralyzed powerboat racer in dire need.
- Boat detailing around Ft Lauderdale
- Turbocharging a Mercruiser 502, guidance required.
- 4 blade 20 pitch prop, need help trying to figure out what brand it is
- IMCO SCX4 Single V Hull
- Ready to build a new boat.
- 52 footer
- WANTED: Full Boat cover for 32' Fountain
- Lightning headers or something similar wanted
- Fresh GM Bow tie 508 CI Big block blower motor 900+ Hp For sale
- 2003 High Touque Marine 24'ss Catamaran 900+ HP
- motor oils prefered on performance boats
- 2015 Don Aronow Around Long Island Memorial Marathon
- Fuel pump
- my last project is for sale if anyone interested in a sweet ass boat ...
- Got #%ucked again
- Get those Apaches ready!!!!
- Whats at the Ft Lauderdale Show???
- TIBBC "The Thread" again...
- Things that make you go hmmmm..