After 11 years at the helm, Dave Patnaude is leaving Shore Dreams For Kids.
Archive for the ‘Inspiration’ Category
Think you have enough go-fast boating T-shirts? Maybe you need just one more.
With a killer disease behind them, high-performance powerboat owners Carl and Betty Zanger appreciate every moment on the water together.
Shore Dreams for Kids probably shouldn’t have happened this year. Just don’t tell that to anyone in New Jersey.
For Dan and Lisa Ellis, two special passengers added new meaning to an event they already embrace.
It’s time to ante up for a paralyzed powerboat racer in dire need.
- EMI Thunder Exhaust On Stock 6.2s
- Serpentine to v-belt
- Swap shop
- X drive lower
- Bravo 1:5 to 1 ratio upper off my 1992 SCARAB
- 26 - 27 Daytona trailer
- 28 Bravo LH prop in very good condition.
- Headed To Boston - Any Rides Avaialble?
- bb gen 4 aluminum oil pan nice cond
- thunderbolt 4 v8 22 module free to a good home
- 41 apache worth.
- 1997 fountain 38 with 22% prop slip
- LOTO Shoot Out 2014 -Who's going?
- LOL ! Check your calendar before you plan your fishing trip / Poker Run
- neo oil results w 1000 hp in front of Bravo
- PIRATES OF LANIER POKER RUN 2014 Photos By www.Freezeframevideo.net
- St Clair River Classic Photos By www.freezeframevideo.net
- Who has stuffed a boat?
- Do's and Dont's at the Chain of Lakes in Illinois