With a killer disease behind them, high-performance powerboat owners Carl and Betty Zanger appreciate every moment on the water together.
Archive for the ‘Inspiration’ Category
Shore Dreams for Kids probably shouldn’t have happened this year. Just don’t tell that to anyone in New Jersey.
For Dan and Lisa Ellis, two special passengers added new meaning to an event they already embrace.
It’s time to ante up for a paralyzed powerboat racer in dire need.
- 84 Degrees in December!!
- Torrente Finishes the F1 H2O Season in Second Overall
- 33 Sutphen
- Highs and Lows from 2013: Marc Granet
- Looking for Cheap Triple Axle Trailer for a 33 Sutphen
- Florida to St. Louis and back in 48 hrs
- Carb was stolen while in storage. Carb no longer made... What replacement???
- Mercury Optimax '05 150?
- Chief Gear
- Do I have the only 255 on OSO?