Thanks to a recent Skater race boat conversion, veteran throttleman Gary Ballough is finally starting to enjoy the pleasure side of the sport.
Archive for the ‘Legends’ Category
The storied career of Unlimited hydroplane driver Steve David comes to a close in San Diego without the coveted national championship.
His racing exploits and storied marine industry heritage grant membership to an exclusive club of Living Legends.
The healing process begins for the iconic go-fast boat photographer.
Many performance boaters have their own ideas of a magic number. For many, it’s probably 100, as in the goal for how fast they want to go. Others might see 100 as the top dollar they want to spend.
Will Mercury Racing’s outgoing president fade out of the high-performance powerboat landscape? Don’t bet on it.
After 30 years of racing, throttleman Peter Meyer lays the sticks down at Key West, Florida.
Even when in a sketchy offshore racing season, there’s never a dull moment for the renowned throttleman.
- 22 donzi restoration
- Outboard motor financing
- Is spring ever going to get here? Another 8"-10" on the way!
- Installing WB 02 in IMCO power flow elbow
- anyona work at a GM dealership
- 42 Outerlimits Legacy
- Hunting HARD for a nice Sport Cuddy.... North Alabama
- Brand new procharger m1sc 12 rib 6lb. Pulleys
- Bravo xr sweptback w/ -2 sportmaster 1 1/4 shaft
- Help with insuring 30' Spectre i/o boat.