Thanks to a recent Skater race boat conversion, veteran throttleman Gary Ballough is finally starting to enjoy the pleasure side of the sport.
Archive for the ‘Legends’ Category
The storied career of Unlimited hydroplane driver Steve David comes to a close in San Diego without the coveted national championship.
His racing exploits and storied marine industry heritage grant membership to an exclusive club of Living Legends.
The healing process begins for the iconic go-fast boat photographer.
Many performance boaters have their own ideas of a magic number. For many, it’s probably 100, as in the goal for how fast they want to go. Others might see 100 as the top dollar they want to spend.
Will Mercury Racing’s outgoing president fade out of the high-performance powerboat landscape? Don’t bet on it.
After 30 years of racing, throttleman Peter Meyer lays the sticks down at Key West, Florida.
Even when in a sketchy offshore racing season, there’s never a dull moment for the renowned throttleman.
- T-Stat housing check balls
- Inside Speed On The Water Digital Magazine: The 1700 Odyssey
- Image of the Week: Sweeping Turn Formation
- 42 Staggered speed vs. HP
- Two Cruel Racing, Powered by Saris Racing Engines
- Saw This One In New York Harbor
- Not sure but looks like a Pantera.
- wHAT HAPPENED AT THE bOATING tOYS FOR TOTS TOUR
- blower thermostat housing new
- Rent a yacht
- What do you think is the best V bottom boat being built today and why?
- What was it like before the internet?
- What do you think the best Cat build today is?
- Buying a Boat...
- Epic remote control helicopter video......
- Miami to Cuba?
- Who has the lowest hour twin sr1 ???
- Who leaves their boat in Florida for the winter?
- How to tell what gen big block you have?