For Skater powerboat owners headed to Desert Storm this week, photographer Jay Nichols has something special planned.
Archive for the ‘Photographers’ Category
Want to make a living shooting go-fast boats? Go for it—but keep your day job.
When it comes to taking pictures of any kind, it’s tough to beat the beauty of a performance boat.
Regardless of subject, this sharp shooter brings the action into sharp focus.
Lucididee’s brilliance behind the camera is known to everyone on OSO, but now we get to know Lucididee’s Dee Ungarten by asking our six questions.
Pete Boden wanted to bring another dimension to photographing powerboating that didn’t rely on helicopters. His photos bring the experience of thrill to the forefront. He sits down to answer OSO’s six questions.
David Andrews’ helicopter-captured offshore photos are astounding. He sits down to answer OSO’s six questions.
Tim Sharkey needs no introduction, but you may learn a few things about him when he answers OSO’s 6 questions.
OSO is a friendlier place to be than Afghanistan, one of the conflict zones Dave Crago had recently been documenting. He’s now returned to offshore shooting and we asked him six questions.
The vibrant high octane images of Jay Nichols have splashed across magazine pages and computer screens for years. We caught up with him to ask him six questions.
- GIL Group 27 Cast Aluminum Battery Trays
- 2000 38 Lightning rear platform grab bar
- Gaffrig II OR Livorsi II white oil temperature gauge
- Mercury Bravo One 28P Props LH and RH
- 1998 35' fountain top speeds
- Anybody have a building that they rent out boat/car storage space? Have Insurance ?
- Single Hydraulic Steering Ram & Transom mount
- 33 for sale on oso classi
- Bmax removal. Can't find anything on the net HHEELLPPPP
- What I Have Learned From OSO (suggestion for a sticky that non experts should read)
- Countdown to Key West: Qatar Team Boats Out for SBI Worlds
- Myco trailer resto
- best & classic names for go fast boats
- CT River Run 2014
- Innovative Wideband A/F system - cable too short
- Ben Kramer to be released!?!?
- Fastest 25' Everyone post Power, hull (make and model) and MPH
- trouble planning off - end off season....no top end