Want to make a living shooting go-fast boats? Go for it—but keep your day job.
Archive for the ‘Photographers’ Category
When it comes to taking pictures of any kind, it’s tough to beat the beauty of a performance boat.
Regardless of subject, this sharp shooter brings the action into sharp focus.
Lucididee’s brilliance behind the camera is known to everyone on OSO, but now we get to know Lucididee’s Dee Ungarten by asking our six questions.
Pete Boden wanted to bring another dimension to photographing powerboating that didn’t rely on helicopters. His photos bring the experience of thrill to the forefront. He sits down to answer OSO’s six questions.
David Andrews’ helicopter-captured offshore photos are astounding. He sits down to answer OSO’s six questions.
Tim Sharkey needs no introduction, but you may learn a few things about him when he answers OSO’s 6 questions.
OSO is a friendlier place to be than Afghanistan, one of the conflict zones Dave Crago had recently been documenting. He’s now returned to offshore shooting and we asked him six questions.
The vibrant high octane images of Jay Nichols have splashed across magazine pages and computer screens for years. We caught up with him to ask him six questions.
- The Square Grouper are running. Set your hooks.
- Looking at Donzi 28zx (series) 1998-2001 Twin Mags. Price Nowadays??
- Need (2) Delphi 16237009 MEFI3 ECMs for hp500efi
- Where do you buy your wire from?
- So when is everybody's launch date??
- Gps speedo and 26 rh bravo
- fountain 42 lightning
- 2 Quart Filter with Anti Drain Back - Where can I get them?
- Prop Rotation
- Alcantara and super suede
- drowning article - good read!
- Scarab 302 C.C.......thoughts.
- Are we judged by the brand and size of are boats
- 454 to 540 ?
- HELP with twin engine battery bank charging system!!
- For Sale ad pet peeves...lets here yours
- 2014 BUFFALO POKER RUN - Buffalo, NY - August 8th & 9th
- OIl recomedations
- Baja inspection questions
- nordic heat with extension box