For Skater powerboat owners headed to Desert Storm this week, photographer Jay Nichols has something special planned.
Archive for the ‘Photographers’ Category
Want to make a living shooting go-fast boats? Go for it—but keep your day job.
When it comes to taking pictures of any kind, it’s tough to beat the beauty of a performance boat.
Regardless of subject, this sharp shooter brings the action into sharp focus.
Lucididee’s brilliance behind the camera is known to everyone on OSO, but now we get to know Lucididee’s Dee Ungarten by asking our six questions.
Pete Boden wanted to bring another dimension to photographing powerboating that didn’t rely on helicopters. His photos bring the experience of thrill to the forefront. He sits down to answer OSO’s six questions.
David Andrews’ helicopter-captured offshore photos are astounding. He sits down to answer OSO’s six questions.
Tim Sharkey needs no introduction, but you may learn a few things about him when he answers OSO’s 6 questions.
OSO is a friendlier place to be than Afghanistan, one of the conflict zones Dave Crago had recently been documenting. He’s now returned to offshore shooting and we asked him six questions.
The vibrant high octane images of Jay Nichols have splashed across magazine pages and computer screens for years. We caught up with him to ask him six questions.
- Red 36 Skater
- Bravo Transom Assemblies
- Anybody make a bow sunpad?
- 2001 Wellcraft Excalibur 26 - could anyone please urgently help with a picture?
- Help with pic of Coast Guard label on 2001 26 foot Excalibur
- NXT trans fluid change
- Beautiful Jaws
- 2.3 side mount whipple paperwork wanted
- Neat old find
- Two trim pumps, one slower on trim out? ITS XR drives
- Are we judged by the brand and size of are boats
- Advanced Cat Driving
- what makes LOTO so popular?
- 454 has ticking noise
- 2014 Tickfaw 200, Springfield louisiana May1-3
- 10 years ago today, we lost a real Hero
- Return deposit or not ?
- new to me 308
- 28 skater best all around "affordable" props ?
- Desert Storm 2014 - P H O T O S