Want to make a living shooting go-fast boats? Go for it—but keep your day job.
Archive for the ‘Photographers’ Category
When it comes to taking pictures of any kind, it’s tough to beat the beauty of a performance boat.
Regardless of subject, this sharp shooter brings the action into sharp focus.
Lucididee’s brilliance behind the camera is known to everyone on OSO, but now we get to know Lucididee’s Dee Ungarten by asking our six questions.
Pete Boden wanted to bring another dimension to photographing powerboating that didn’t rely on helicopters. His photos bring the experience of thrill to the forefront. He sits down to answer OSO’s six questions.
David Andrews’ helicopter-captured offshore photos are astounding. He sits down to answer OSO’s six questions.
Tim Sharkey needs no introduction, but you may learn a few things about him when he answers OSO’s 6 questions.
OSO is a friendlier place to be than Afghanistan, one of the conflict zones Dave Crago had recently been documenting. He’s now returned to offshore shooting and we asked him six questions.
The vibrant high octane images of Jay Nichols have splashed across magazine pages and computer screens for years. We caught up with him to ask him six questions.
- Oil Pan ?
- Cylinder head port sizes.
- Rendering of our classic model, should we build it?
- 1988 Sea Ray Pachanga Drop-bolster seats
- Had a LED sign made for the boat shop
- Dana Marine Exhaust question
- Where to see nice boats around Orlando?
- Issues insuring 38 Top Gun
- Stainless Marine Long Risers
- Gauges for twins needed immediately
- Noticing a change on here.
- Somebody in German is about to be really happy.
- Need cam help!
- 28 Pantera VS 28 Saber
- Desert Storm changes..
- Best express cruiser for around 100k looking at a Sunseeker Tomahawk 41?
- 43' Thunder
- Went to the building today to mess around
- BOYNE THUNDER JULY 11,12 2014 Boyne City, Michigan
- M T I 36 with twin 1350