With a pair experienced throttlemen to mentor him, offshore racing rookie Taylor Chastelet is in for the ride of his life this season.
Archive for the ‘Racing’ Category
With up to 10 teams potentially competing, the Superboat class seems to be gaining serious momentum heading into the 2014 season.
After a five race Florida circuit that launched in Stuart, the P1 SuperStock USA Series culminated with a trio of slim margin podium finishes in St. Cloud.
With a third season under its belt, this one-design class looks like it’s here to say.
With just two XCAT races left, some teams are feeling the pressure to perform heading into this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix.
With a longer course and cash awards, new organizers bring renewed interest to the legendary Colorado River race.
All that is good in offshore racing came together last weekend at the SBI Nationals
Fleets and competition are solid so far this season for the retooled class.
Luck is not on the side of veteran Unlimited hydroplane driver Steve David when it comes to the Detroit APBA Gold Cup.
Every offshore powerboat race has its highs and lows. What follows are three of each, arguable of course, and one high/low from Sunday’s races.
- Recommendations for 1st LOTO trip.... Where to stay?
- gas price at 6$/gal today!
- 2014 Tickfaw 200, Springfield louisiana May1-3
- Are we judged by the brand and size of are boats
- Snowy Mountain Brewery Given Parity Restrictions
- Happy Birthday Teamsynergy
- VIDEO - Donzi Getting Big Air on Steep Waves Off San Francisco
- A freind of ours is moveing and needs to sell this fast
- Pulling a 502