After a five race Florida circuit that launched in Stuart, the P1 SuperStock USA Series culminated with a trio of slim margin podium finishes in St. Cloud.
Archive for the ‘Racing’ Category
With a third season under its belt, this one-design class looks like it’s here to say.
With just two XCAT races left, some teams are feeling the pressure to perform heading into this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix.
With a longer course and cash awards, new organizers bring renewed interest to the legendary Colorado River race.
All that is good in offshore racing came together last weekend at the SBI Nationals
Fleets and competition are solid so far this season for the retooled class.
Luck is not on the side of veteran Unlimited hydroplane driver Steve David when it comes to the Detroit APBA Gold Cup.
Every offshore powerboat race has its highs and lows. What follows are three of each, arguable of course, and one high/low from Sunday’s races.
Boat racer Andy Biddle fills us in on what it takes to race two P1 SuperStock boats on each side of the Atlantic.
Throttleman Steve Kildahl and his son, Stephen, are looking toward another win at this year’s Suncoast Superboat Grand Prix.
- Aero Marine 38 Eagle Replacement Canopys - Retro Fit - Winter Project - Completed
- Depth finder and transducer
- V-4 Vortech with Intercooler
- Need bmw mechanic
- It's finally time for a change, 31 SXT for sale in the classifieds
- Need new windows
- Sunsation at the 2014 Miami Boat Show
- Looking for speed master number v extension boxes and carriers
- Anyone know the 357 Kaama 'Thermo Nuclear'