Veteran offshore racers Johnny Tomlinson and Gary Ballough teamed up for an event last weekend that neither will ever forget.
Archive for the ‘Racing’ Category
Spectacular or spectacularly disappointing—that was the book on Turbine-class catamarans in offshore racing.
Hot-and-not picks for the offshore racing event of the season.
Competitors take race ready to a new level heading into Central Florida for this weekend’s P1 USA Series finale in St. Cloud.
It’s the ‘haves’ versus the ‘haves’ in the Superboat/Super Cat ranks—and that’s great news for fans.
Under the tutelage of a veteran Super Stock offshore racer, Taylor Chastelet is proving to be an exceptional student.
The Suncoast Super Boat Offshore Grand Prix celebrated a milestone birthday in high powered tradition – competition, camaraderie and community.
P1 SuperStock delivered deck-to-deck competition mixed with spinouts, infractions and penalties as the USA Championship heated up the St. John’s River at its second stop, Jacksonville, Fla.
Handled by KRMS Radio, the broadcast of Lake Race on Lake of the Ozarks was well executed.
Thanks to the people at Porsche, well-known offshore racer Dan Lawrence had the track day of a lifetime.
- NMEA 2000 tab/drive position senders for #6 drives?????
- Exhaust Tips
- Countdown to Key West: Mercury Highlighting 75th Anniversary
- Wanted 502 block
- What if you
- 1000hp turbines through Bravos????
- Mercury quick quite/ captains call full system .
- 2 new listings. 36 and 388 Skater's For Sale................
- Haul Cleaner
- Hydraulic steering ram leaking???
- What I Have Learned From OSO (suggestion for a sticky that non experts should read)
- best & classic names for go fast boats
- Beware of '38 Top Gun on Ebay
- 38 Flatdecks>>> Cig or Scarab??????
- Ben Kramer to be released!?!?
- CT River Run 2014
- SBI Key West Worlds by www.freezeframevideo.net
- Team Steve Quick Jeweler calls it quits after a 14 year run