The Proctor-Haig Catalina rivalry dates back to 2007 when Todd Haig bested Peter Proctor. But not so this year. Proctor won…by 12 seconds. Does this signify a changing of the guard?
Archive for the ‘Rivalry’ Category
Page 1 of 11
- 7.4 mercruiser distributor
- Skater/Catamaran Insurace
- Racepac G2X Datalogger Installation
- WTB / billet pulley kit for 496ho's
- Countdown to Key West: Racing For Cancer Team Shooting for Top-Three Finish
- Welcome Island Racer 41' and Midas 41'
- 38KV's Wellcraft Scarab Miami Vice edition in Maine?
- let's get some traction and get moving again......
- 27PC Transom Repair
- SeaDek for entire Cockpit floor of Center Console
- Best big sit down vee
- Upgrading a 260hp 350
- Roots Blower Sizing
- Silver Lining Shoot - Monster Bash 2014 - P H O T O S
- MTI Tests First V 42 with Seven Marine 557 Engines
- 33' Outlaw x-dimension
- Look what was waiting for me at my shop this morning
- Baja the new donzi?
- Ben Kramer to be released!?!?
- 1993 Awesome 320 468s bravo part out