Although Bob Russell and company established the Marani Bell record from San Francisco to Long Beach yesterday, another attempt at the record could take place in the near future.
Archive for the ‘Shattered Records’ Category
After smashing the nearly 800-mile Bermuda Challenge record, Chris Fertig and Tyson Garvin have even more in store.
“I think it took longer to fuel the boat yesterday at the Shell station than it took to go around Long Island today,” said Stuart Hayim who entered the record books yesterday in his Run Around Long Island.
- Desert Storm Organizer Hospitalized
- 74 Magnum Maltese on Craigslist
- gas price at 6$/gal today!
- cause of accident off marco in 2007 ?
- Drive oil reservoir swap
- Livorsi Control
- Big rectangle blemish in hull of 290 enticer...
- Stainless marine Pop-up trim indicator 2 stick Blue For sale
- Adding drop in bow rider in Daytona
- Snowy Mountain Brewery Given Parity Restrictions
- Recommendations for 1st LOTO trip.... Where to stay?
- 2014 Tickfaw 200, Springfield louisiana May1-3
- what makes LOTO so popular?
- VIDEO - Donzi Getting Big Air on Steep Waves Off San Francisco
- Return deposit or not ?
- Happy Birthday Teamsynergy
- A freind of ours is moveing and needs to sell this fast
- Are we judged by the brand and size of are boats