Although Bob Russell and company established the Marani Bell record from San Francisco to Long Beach yesterday, another attempt at the record could take place in the near future.
Archive for the ‘Shattered Records’ Category
After smashing the nearly 800-mile Bermuda Challenge record, Chris Fertig and Tyson Garvin have even more in store.
“I think it took longer to fuel the boat yesterday at the Shell station than it took to go around Long Island today,” said Stuart Hayim who entered the record books yesterday in his Run Around Long Island.
- Where do you buy your wire from?
- So when is everybody's launch date??
- Gps speedo and 26 rh bravo
- fountain 42 lightning
- 2 Quart Filter with Anti Drain Back - Where can I get them?
- Prop Rotation
- Alcantara and super suede
- How do I fix bumper rub on my gel coat?
- Where to buy push loc hose
- flywheel vs. flexplate on small block alpha
- drowning article - good read!
- Scarab 302 C.C.......thoughts.
- Are we judged by the brand and size of are boats
- 454 to 540 ?
- HELP with twin engine battery bank charging system!!
- For Sale ad pet peeves...lets here yours
- 2014 BUFFALO POKER RUN - Buffalo, NY - August 8th & 9th
- OIl recomedations
- Baja inspection questions
- nordic heat with extension box