Now that Outerlimits has two V-bottom kilo-records under its belt, the Bristol, R.I., custom high-performance boat builder can kick back and watch the orders roll in. That’s how it works, right? Big speed means big sales. After all, isn’t that what Reggie Fountain of Fountain Powerboats did back in the day? Despite the commonly held […]
Archive for the ‘Shattered Records’ Category
While Gary DeCiuicies and Steve Miklos are considered one of the top Superboat Vee contenders, it’s the other mega component that makes the story: they’re the only team to achieve a perfect season that continues to race together.
Setting up a kilo record attempt is easy—all you need is a few motivated volunteers and one key organizer willing to put in a bunch of unpaid hours.
Although Bob Russell and company established the Marani Bell record from San Francisco to Long Beach yesterday, another attempt at the record could take place in the near future.
After smashing the nearly 800-mile Bermuda Challenge record, Chris Fertig and Tyson Garvin have even more in store.
“I think it took longer to fuel the boat yesterday at the Shell station than it took to go around Long Island today,” said Stuart Hayim who entered the record books yesterday in his Run Around Long Island.
- Wanted 850 double pumper
- 2015 Calendars and National Championship Photos Finished by www.freezeframevideo.net
- Hardin Hurricane Lite for 525, 600, 700
- 1993 Awesome 320 468s bravo part out
- Need towing mirrors for f350 ( 40 skater)
- Reporter for my 390
- *** BREAKING NEWS *** Key West PARTY OF THE YEAR!!!
- New 4340 crank
- videos from the past that high light an upcoming event...
- Wanted: B&M 250 intakes. Bbc standard deck