Now that Outerlimits has two V-bottom kilo-records under its belt, the Bristol, R.I., custom high-performance boat builder can kick back and watch the orders roll in. That’s how it works, right? Big speed means big sales. After all, isn’t that what Reggie Fountain of Fountain Powerboats did back in the day? Despite the commonly held […]
Archive for the ‘Shattered Records’ Category
While Gary DeCiuicies and Steve Miklos are considered one of the top Superboat Vee contenders, it’s the other mega component that makes the story: they’re the only team to achieve a perfect season that continues to race together.
Setting up a kilo record attempt is easy—all you need is a few motivated volunteers and one key organizer willing to put in a bunch of unpaid hours.
Although Bob Russell and company established the Marani Bell record from San Francisco to Long Beach yesterday, another attempt at the record could take place in the near future.
After smashing the nearly 800-mile Bermuda Challenge record, Chris Fertig and Tyson Garvin have even more in store.
“I think it took longer to fuel the boat yesterday at the Shell station than it took to go around Long Island today,” said Stuart Hayim who entered the record books yesterday in his Run Around Long Island.
- We've lost another one too soon. RIP Carey Downs. :(
- How many people think that reggie fountain should not up the vee bottom record
- I just got word that Mike Fiore passed away.
- Not a great day
- Fuel economy
- ft. meyeyers
- Should I Get In The Boat Building Business?
- COME ON Let's See your BT Pictures!!!
- Does anyone know anything about this 2000 T/S from New Jersey?
- Kemah TX 50' Boat Burns Up