Although Bob Russell and company established the Marani Bell record from San Francisco to Long Beach yesterday, another attempt at the record could take place in the near future.
Archive for the ‘Shattered Records’ Category
After smashing the nearly 800-mile Bermuda Challenge record, Chris Fertig and Tyson Garvin have even more in store.
“I think it took longer to fuel the boat yesterday at the Shell station than it took to go around Long Island today,” said Stuart Hayim who entered the record books yesterday in his Run Around Long Island.
- My transom cut out... what epxoy?
- 32 from Pier 57
- Just picked up a Donzi Minx!!
- 26 Bravo I's by BBlades
- are they still in business ?
- Potential class 7 boat
- 28 Pantera VS 28 Saber
- Race Format
- whats the difference between these two couplers
- anyone have that picture of a cig mistress sitting on top of a rock jetty
- thoughts on 2014 sbi unlimited class
- Return of West Michigan Poker Run
- ever seen a boat blow an engine that threw parts through the hull of the boat?
- 28 NordicSSC 151mph run
- 350 mag mpi starts hard warm
- drive shaft shop in florida
- When did it start for you?
- Exhaust tip question
- 6.2 LSA Engine Video
- Best express cruiser for around 100k looking at a Sunseeker Tomahawk 41?