Now that Outerlimits has two V-bottom kilo-records under its belt, the Bristol, R.I., custom high-performance boat builder can kick back and watch the orders roll in. That’s how it works, right? Big speed means big sales. After all, isn’t that what Reggie Fountain of Fountain Powerboats did back in the day? Despite the commonly held […]
Archive for the ‘Shattered Records’ Category
While Gary DeCiuicies and Steve Miklos are considered one of the top Superboat Vee contenders, it’s the other mega component that makes the story: they’re the only team to achieve a perfect season that continues to race together.
Setting up a kilo record attempt is easy—all you need is a few motivated volunteers and one key organizer willing to put in a bunch of unpaid hours.
Although Bob Russell and company established the Marani Bell record from San Francisco to Long Beach yesterday, another attempt at the record could take place in the near future.
After smashing the nearly 800-mile Bermuda Challenge record, Chris Fertig and Tyson Garvin have even more in store.
“I think it took longer to fuel the boat yesterday at the Shell station than it took to go around Long Island today,” said Stuart Hayim who entered the record books yesterday in his Run Around Long Island.
- Transport from south Carolina to ft lauderdale
- Gaffrig Gauges and trim bezels
- Winter upgrades, fresh outta the oven.
- Velvet drive 72c v drive
- TRS bellhousing, bellows flange broken
- 22.5 semi wheel adapters, will fit 1999-2004 ford dually
- Wtb: Trim pump
- 496 worth?
- Exciting New Marine Product - Skank Wrap
- To drain or not to drain
- Randy Garciga and cobra put used parts in their engines cont
- Project X
- Best oversize all terrain tire that still needs to haul?
- Staggered engines
- Cig Pics Let's See em'
- 35 Cafe Racer Review???
- What kind of RPM does your motor or motors idle at?
- 2015 Don Aronow Around Long Island Memorial Marathon
- New Holley Ultra HP carburetor leaking fuel from throttle shafts....Ideas?
- New 308 Flatdeck Widebody Outboard build.