“I think it took longer to fuel the boat yesterday at the Shell station than it took to go around Long Island today,” said Stuart Hayim who entered the record books yesterday in his Run Around Long Island.
Archive for the ‘Shattered Record’ Category
Page 1 of 11
- Help with voting please?
- bushings for fountain bolster seats
- Dumb question-greasing gimbal bearing
- SuperVee/ Qatar Race
- Fresh 454 engine build which carb should I run?
- Torrente, Qatar Team Ready for First F1 H2O Race in Brazil
- JUNE 21-22 Georgian Bay FUN RUN
- Where to get new Dash Panel..?
- SAVE up to 40% on Water Pumps, Rebuild Kits, and Accessories!
- Nor-Tech Business ‘Amazing'
- Do YOU Like the new look of OSO?
- Thunder 29
- Good Bye
- Who's boating Memorial Weekend 2013?
- Swapping out my quadrajet for a holley 4160 or 4150 carb ''CARB GUYS COME ON IN''
- Top Gun #4 re-rig + other projects overview lots PICS
- Can my 2000 7.3 f350 tow a 40 skater?
- who owns this boat??
- Newport Harbor Baots?
- Cash buyer looking for available NT 3600's.