2013 has been a rough ride for Mark Niemann and Kurt Jagel. And unfortunately, the string of bad luck has continued.
Archive for the ‘Teams’ Category
After a tough crash last month, Phantom 9′s Mark Niemann and Kurt Jagel are rebuilding their boat and revving up to get back on the water.
Kilt’s on a roll, but can they tackle the Key West title? Jason Johnson talks to the team.
Page 1 of 11
- Formula stuff?
- Can anyone recommend an attorney for traffic accident in Tennessee? Help!
- 15% Off BBLADES Gift Certificates During December!
- SBC Exhaust
- Question for 38 and 42 owners
- Edelbrock Performer Air Gap Intake rectangle port for BBC
- Highs and Lows from 2013: Brett Anderson
- Drive trim leak in Bilge
- External steering hoses
- Bob Russell's Golden Gate to Queen Mary Endurance Run Set for Tomorrow
- Can a 496 be damaged with freezing temps?
- I.D. this rod
- scx 4
- Whats my truck worth ?
- Who has the lowest hour twin sr1 ???
- What was it like before the internet?
- Broken Arrow Apache Update: Graphics Finished
- Pantera judgement
- Why 557? What is the big deal?