The team manager—or mastermind if you will—behind Miss GEICO spends a few minutes of his “off-season” with OffshoreOnly.
Archive for the ‘Teams’ Category
2013 has been a rough ride for Mark Niemann and Kurt Jagel. And unfortunately, the string of bad luck has continued.
After a tough crash last month, Phantom 9′s Mark Niemann and Kurt Jagel are rebuilding their boat and revving up to get back on the water.
Kilt’s on a roll, but can they tackle the Key West title? Jason Johnson talks to the team.
- Anyone using the Hardin Marine Water pump on LS Motors?
- Gen 6 502 block
- Mercury 500 EFI air cleaners
- wanted gen 454 330hp running
- Red 36 Skater
- Bravo Transom Assemblies
- Anybody make a bow sunpad?
- 2001 Wellcraft Excalibur 26 - could anyone please urgently help with a picture?
- Help with pic of Coast Guard label on 2001 26 foot Excalibur
- NXT trans fluid change
- Are we judged by the brand and size of are boats
- Advanced Cat Driving
- what makes LOTO so popular?
- 454 has ticking noise
- 10 years ago today, we lost a real Hero
- 2014 Tickfaw 200, Springfield louisiana May1-3
- Snowy Mountain Brewery Given Parity Restrictions
- Desert Storm 2014 - P H O T O S
- Neat old find
- Return deposit or not ?