The team manager—or mastermind if you will—behind Miss GEICO spends a few minutes of his “off-season” with OffshoreOnly.
Archive for the ‘Teams’ Category
2013 has been a rough ride for Mark Niemann and Kurt Jagel. And unfortunately, the string of bad luck has continued.
After a tough crash last month, Phantom 9′s Mark Niemann and Kurt Jagel are rebuilding their boat and revving up to get back on the water.
Kilt’s on a roll, but can they tackle the Key West title? Jason Johnson talks to the team.
- Randy Garciga and cobra put used parts in their engines cont
- 35 Cafe Racer Review???
- Blown head gasket and worn wrist pin... rebuild advise?
- Mystic C4400 Catamaran Update: Shooting for 130 on 700s
- 45 maximus
- 2015 Don Aronow Around Long Island Memorial Marathon
- Fall River Ma is a great place for a race!
- LOTO MSWP Man Overboard Drowning
- Finally got a new tow rig! (any other 8.1 owners out there?)