The team manager—or mastermind if you will—behind Miss GEICO spends a few minutes of his “off-season” with OffshoreOnly.
Archive for the ‘Teams’ Category
2013 has been a rough ride for Mark Niemann and Kurt Jagel. And unfortunately, the string of bad luck has continued.
After a tough crash last month, Phantom 9′s Mark Niemann and Kurt Jagel are rebuilding their boat and revving up to get back on the water.
Kilt’s on a roll, but can they tackle the Key West title? Jason Johnson talks to the team.
- When is an Apache not an Apache? When it is an Aronow... or a Pantera...
- Eliminator Daytona History...
- The History of the Eliminator Daytona...
- EMI Thunder Exhaust On Stock 6.2s
- Serpentine to v-belt
- Swap shop
- X drive lower
- Bravo 1:5 to 1 ratio upper off my 1992 SCARAB
- 26 - 27 Daytona trailer
- 28 Bravo LH prop in very good condition.
- 41 apache worth.
- 1997 fountain 38 with 22% prop slip
- LOTO Shoot Out 2014 -Who's going?
- LOL ! Check your calendar before you plan your fishing trip / Poker Run
- neo oil results w 1000 hp in front of Bravo
- PIRATES OF LANIER POKER RUN 2014 Photos By www.Freezeframevideo.net
- St Clair River Classic Photos By www.freezeframevideo.net
- Dana Marine Products
- New guy on the water...