The team manager—or mastermind if you will—behind Miss GEICO spends a few minutes of his “off-season” with OffshoreOnly.
Archive for the ‘Teams’ Category
2013 has been a rough ride for Mark Niemann and Kurt Jagel. And unfortunately, the string of bad luck has continued.
After a tough crash last month, Phantom 9′s Mark Niemann and Kurt Jagel are rebuilding their boat and revving up to get back on the water.
Kilt’s on a roll, but can they tackle the Key West title? Jason Johnson talks to the team.
- what makes LOTO so popular?
- almost pooped pants today.
- Where to mount underwater lights?
- Are we judged by the brand and size of are boats
- Need Truck and Trailer storage in Miami for Bimini Trip
- Be Careful On Great Lakes, 2 Fatal Crashes. Debris?
- 572 DFI Procharger Build
- 2014 Tickfaw 200, Springfield louisiana May1-3
- Boat Customs 36 Skater refresh
- 1985 hustler