The team manager—or mastermind if you will—behind Miss GEICO spends a few minutes of his “off-season” with OffshoreOnly.
Archive for the ‘Teams’ Category
2013 has been a rough ride for Mark Niemann and Kurt Jagel. And unfortunately, the string of bad luck has continued.
After a tough crash last month, Phantom 9′s Mark Niemann and Kurt Jagel are rebuilding their boat and revving up to get back on the water.
Kilt’s on a roll, but can they tackle the Key West title? Jason Johnson talks to the team.
- 1999 baja 272 Performance
- great old vid...rich luhrs...big sea production..k&k ghost
- Huge Thank You to ILMOR for propelling us to OPA '14 National and World Championships
- Whats at the Ft Lauderdale Show???
- 2015 Don Aronow Around Long Island Memorial Marathon
- Pair of Dry #6 complete with gimbals and extension boxes...
- ISO K-plane 380
- Fuel pump
- Looking for a set Valve covers Hawk power
- Got #%ucked again
- Help a Newbie with some decision making...
- motor oils prefered on performance boats
- Things that make you go hmmmm..
- my last project is for sale if anyone interested in a sweet ass boat ...
- Phantom 25 - 1985 model - total overhaul
- Michigan considers flare guns firearms?
- Offshore Racer Andy Biddle Missing After Boating Accident
- SBI Key West Worlds by www.freezeframevideo.net