Brad Smith is gone, but he’s anything but forgotten.
Archive for the ‘Thoughts’ Category
In the small world of high-performance powerboating, everything is related.
So many great go-fast boat events, so little time—so use a phone—that’s the book on the summer of 2013 so far.
The recent tragic death of Andrew Simpson at the America’s Cup brings comparisons to the 2011 deaths of offshore racers Joey Gratton, Bob Morgan and Jeff Tillman.
The size and frequency of high-performance powerboat magazines may be down, but the publications themselves definitely are not out.
Forum member and OSO contributor Bobthebuilder reflects back on the then and the now of keeping a remembrance of things past.
- Boat detailing around Ft Lauderdale
- Turbocharging a Mercruiser 502, guidance required.
- 4 blade 20 pitch prop, need help trying to figure out what brand it is
- IMCO SCX4 Single V Hull
- Ready to build a new boat.
- 52 footer
- WANTED: Full Boat cover for 32' Fountain
- Lightning headers or something similar wanted
- Fresh GM Bow tie 508 CI Big block blower motor 900+ Hp For sale
- 2003 High Touque Marine 24'ss Catamaran 900+ HP
- motor oils prefered on performance boats
- 2015 Don Aronow Around Long Island Memorial Marathon
- Fuel pump
- my last project is for sale if anyone interested in a sweet ass boat ...
- Got #%ucked again
- Get those Apaches ready!!!!
- Whats at the Ft Lauderdale Show???
- TIBBC "The Thread" again...
- Things that make you go hmmmm..