Looking to have your story told? Try reaching out.
Archive for the ‘Thoughts’ Category
In the small world of high-performance powerboating, everything is related.
So many great go-fast boat events, so little time—so use a phone—that’s the book on the summer of 2013 so far.
The recent tragic death of Andrew Simpson at the America’s Cup brings comparisons to the 2011 deaths of offshore racers Joey Gratton, Bob Morgan and Jeff Tillman.
The size and frequency of high-performance powerboat magazines may be down, but the publications themselves definitely are not out.
Forum member and OSO contributor Bobthebuilder reflects back on the then and the now of keeping a remembrance of things past.
- NJPPC Atlantic City Poker Run June 20-22
- 2 bravo xr lowers teague platinum shafts 50hrs on rebuild
- Horsepower On the Hudson
- Miami Vice KV Scarab wanted
- nordic heat with extension box
- Class 6 whos going to lake hopatcong
- Tech help needed!
- What is a bussbar for? seems like a waste
- Old style sea pump
- TRS upper and Lower case