Brad Smith is gone, but he’s anything but forgotten.
Archive for the ‘Thoughts’ Category
In the small world of high-performance powerboating, everything is related.
So many great go-fast boat events, so little time—so use a phone—that’s the book on the summer of 2013 so far.
The recent tragic death of Andrew Simpson at the America’s Cup brings comparisons to the 2011 deaths of offshore racers Joey Gratton, Bob Morgan and Jeff Tillman.
The size and frequency of high-performance powerboat magazines may be down, but the publications themselves definitely are not out.
Forum member and OSO contributor Bobthebuilder reflects back on the then and the now of keeping a remembrance of things past.
- Could backfiring cause this?
- 41 apache worth.
- Arneson Top Gun
- first big boat on a budget, opinions appreciated
- 525EFI motor question
- St Clair River Classic Photos By www.freezeframevideo.net
- New 500 EFIs being built by Potter Performance
- 454 Cam selection down sizing?
- Good oil pressure sending unit