Looking to have your story told? Try reaching out.
Archive for the ‘Thoughts’ Category
In the small world of high-performance powerboating, everything is related.
So many great go-fast boat events, so little time—so use a phone—that’s the book on the summer of 2013 so far.
The recent tragic death of Andrew Simpson at the America’s Cup brings comparisons to the 2011 deaths of offshore racers Joey Gratton, Bob Morgan and Jeff Tillman.
The size and frequency of high-performance powerboat magazines may be down, but the publications themselves definitely are not out.
Forum member and OSO contributor Bobthebuilder reflects back on the then and the now of keeping a remembrance of things past.
- which one to pull the avanti?
- Trailer for a 1991 357 Formula
- Need a trailer for a 1991 357 Formula
- 242 project on Ebay
- Magnum Sedan
- 502 575 hp make offer
- Water in oil on XR drive
- NEW Hurricane Lite Header's from Hardin Marine!
- 2-Crower 540 cranks 4.250 stroke forged 4340 $1500
- Return of West Michigan Poker Run