Brad Smith is gone, but he’s anything but forgotten.
Archive for the ‘Thoughts’ Category
In the small world of high-performance powerboating, everything is related.
So many great go-fast boat events, so little time—so use a phone—that’s the book on the summer of 2013 so far.
The recent tragic death of Andrew Simpson at the America’s Cup brings comparisons to the 2011 deaths of offshore racers Joey Gratton, Bob Morgan and Jeff Tillman.
The size and frequency of high-performance powerboat magazines may be down, but the publications themselves definitely are not out.
Forum member and OSO contributor Bobthebuilder reflects back on the then and the now of keeping a remembrance of things past.
- Our New Twin 650HP Big Block Running Strong!!
- Craigslist Gold!
- Baja 36 Outlaw or Fountain 35 Lightening?
- We've lost another one too soon. RIP Carey Downs. :(
- Beached BOAT - Lake Mead
- Bill Hionas caught in Precious Metals Scam.....
- How do you write your hobby off to your business?
- Lake Cumerland Poker Run 2014
- Jim Darr names
- Industries Best for Interior???