The Super Boat International video feed streamed perfect pre-race conditions, with spectators taking in close-range tuning runs in a balmy beach scene under gorgeous skies. A day later…
Archive for the ‘Wash Out’ Category
Page 1 of 11
- Kemah TX 50' Boat Burns Up
- Not a great day
- Mike Fiore R.I.P.
- 100-Mph Chaparral Update: First On-Water Tests Promising
- Can you please direct me to some Velvet Drive Identification information.
- Pair of 27 pitch quad IV hydromotive
- looking to trade
- Hyd steering transom hardware.
- Replacement skeg for a TRS...?
- Non slip on my 09 37
- Paging Bob Lloyd at Full Throttle Marine, you cost me a sale and I want to know why
- Are my 454's magnum's??
- Boats that might be for sale for a while
- Fuel economy
- Does anyone know anything about this 2000 T/S from New Jersey?
- V hull's past 2014?
- I just got word that Mike Fiore passed away.
- Bravo prop shaft,lower gear set,,vertical shaft
- Lake Cumerland Poker Run 2014
- How many people think that reggie fountain should not up the vee bottom record