The strongest and largest issue is in fine form.
In a well-known boat he’s always dreamed of owning, Sarasota’s Brandon Weppner is planning to bring some positive attention to the sport.
Driven by two diehard fans, a Facebook page dedicated to offshore racing is thriving.
Whether it’s a race or a poker run, an army of helpers is essential when trying to organize a powerboat event.
Under the tutelage of a veteran Super Stock offshore racer, Taylor Chastelet is proving to be an exceptional student.
Vector Powerboats has become the first boat in decades to feature the Martini racing stripes. After a launch in Monaco, the team plans to run through the United Kingdom and Europe.
After 11 years at the helm, Dave Patnaude is leaving Shore Dreams For Kids.
The Suncoast Super Boat Offshore Grand Prix celebrated a milestone birthday in high powered tradition – competition, camaraderie and community.
It will be hard to top last year’s memorable 25th anniversary of the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout in Missouri, but organizers are going to try.
When the sun goes down, you simply can’t be careful enough.
- Picking up the new boat tomorrow! Sunseeker 29' Mohawk!
- Stupid cam shaft idea? Serious question
- Traverse City to Bay Harbor Lunch Run August 9th 2014!
- 6" accon pop up cleats needed
- Mercury Racing Drives
- Jetting starting point?
- drive position indicator - cable type
- 32 Skater in the classy
- 1988 powerplay 185 mcgill throttle rocker switch
- DCB F29 Insurance
- 2014 Flight Club Skaterfest - P H O T O S
- Repower advice
- Offshore Racer Andy Biddle Missing After Boating Accident
- Beware of '38 Top Gun on Ebay
- 2014 BUFFALO POKER RUN - Buffalo, NY - August 8th & 9th
- 781 bbc heads from auto?
- Could backfiring cause this?
- Is this a Bulldog motor?
- Considering Arneson
- trailer with bad numbers from factory; best state to get reg straightened out?