Activator Molds Sold???

Notices

Activator Molds Sold???

Old 06-02-2011, 08:25 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by eagledm44
That's true Speedjunkies Mark and gang is back. When they returned from the test run all the news on the boat was great. They were pumped up for the results of the first run. The number on speed was excellent. Let's just say it involves triple digits. 2-3 seas was a walk in the park. Anyone looking for performance doesn't need to look any farther. The rage line of boats is the only way to go. Congrats on the 28 rage and good luck with the 30 that your laying up now.
With 725hp? That's pretty darn good.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish you luck today with this economy , great looking boat ! However tthe activator name sold boats and since you didnt buy the name cant the old owner just start making a new Activator ? Here is my buddies boat , you should know it In the rough seen this boat outrun much faster boats , why ? the 24 degree bottom and step layout . Good luck , great looking boat
Attached Thumbnails Activator Molds Sold???-dsc02005.jpg  

Last edited by KEVLARKAT32; 06-02-2011 at 08:52 AM.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Registered

We did buy the name and rights to Activator and Mark the builder and designer now owns all his old molds including the 27. We felt it better to call everything Rage Powerboats now. We will be posting some good running pictures and reel speed numbers in the next few days.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Registered

Good luck and wish you the best !!! Actvator is a tough name . Sunsation sounds like a box of Tampons , Rage is better than that , is that also the name of a hair spray ?
Old 06-04-2011, 04:32 PM
Registered

The name means Jack! We know the activator and it's qualities, so let the numbers do the talking.. I'm sure they will impress!
Old 06-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Registered

Long After The Price Of The Boat Is Forgotten The Quality Of The Work Will Be Long Remembered! Go Rage Go Tearin The Ass Out Of Everything On The Water!!!! Claaaaaarrrrrk!
Old 06-08-2011, 06:41 PM
Registered

Anyone in Business will inform youa name that has been proven in the public means alot in todays world . I'm sure you build a great boat and if you really do a great job you might be OK in a 5-10 yrs of hard work

Im going to a party 6-11 and there will be 4 or 5 Activator owners there and will be curious how they view the take-over

Last edited by KEVLARKAT32; 06-08-2011 at 06:43 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

So what are the number????????????????
Old 06-11-2011, 12:52 PM
BJM
Registered

The Activator molds are back where they belong. We all know the Activator that Mark S builds is the baddest single engine boat you can own! You either need to take a ride in one or get spanked by one before you can understand what Activator is all about...The Activator name is a proven winner on the race course and will be again as Activator/Rage. Some shady stuff went on with Activator over the past few years but it didnt have anything to do with Mark. A few boats were built with the Activator name but not made by Mark. This is why Mark is using the Rage name to get away from a bad rep from a few bad boats, but he also knows he can't abandon the name Activator because it has a great reputation and history.

All you need to know is that Mark is now building the badest single engine rough water boat ever put together again! The proof is in all the Factory 1 world and national championships and I am happy for Mark to be back in control of his molds. Activator or Rage. Just my opinion!
Old 06-23-2011, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

How did the boat run? What were the #'s?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.