Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Activator
any 32s for sale? >

any 32s for sale?

Notices

any 32s for sale?

Old 07-26-2012, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see this is an older thread but thought I would chime in. The one that you all refer to as #5 (formerly Strictly Business) now resides in Casper WY. I bought it from the RV place in MN. and have been enjoying it since. It is currently getting "freshened" up with an Arneson surface drive and will have an aluminum tank installed before she hits the water. I've also thought about finishing the cabin. We'll see.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:06 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by extreme01ta
I see this is an older thread but thought I would chime in. The one that you all refer to as #5 (formerly Strictly Business) now resides in Casper WY. I bought it from the RV place in MN. and have been enjoying it since. It is currently getting "freshened" up with an Arneson surface drive and will have an aluminum tank installed before she hits the water. I've also thought about finishing the cabin. We'll see.
Lets see some pics of the re-do!
Old 05-07-2022, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts

#5 never got the arneson, nor it’s alumn tank. Hopefully it will get the tank this winter since it’s back in the land of no non-ethanol gas with me. SCX upper going on it, then will see how much longer the JC motor makes it. Will re-evaluate which direction to go for the drive and engine at the end of the season.

Last edited by Hang Time27; 05-08-2022 at 01:34 AM.