A.T. the best fourm

Notices

A.T. the best fourm

Old 01-15-2007, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: A.T. the best fourm

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
I've been busy preparing for 2 deliveries and the run. I really breezed over this post when I should have stopped, read and re-read it and felt proud.

The exact reason for us ever purchasing and investing in AT is because we are addicted to boating, the speed, the water and the pleasure it brings us.

It's really nice to build a boat for somebody that appreciates it and it's great to see a 2nd, 3rd or 4th AT owner still enjoying what we built a few years or even a decade ago. It's why we do it.

Keep it up, guys. Let's have fun here and share our passion.

Pat
You hit it right on the nose Pat. We are addicted to all of what you said. It is all about having FUN!

And you should feel proud. You build one of the best, fastest, coolest, safest, V-bottom boats around. Not only are the current AT owners aware of this, but more and more of the go-fast crowd are becoming aware of this.

I'm proud to be the 1st owner of the brand new 33 AT. The boat was perfect right out of the box and that's no easy task for any boat builder, let alone a custom boat builder.

You make buying, building and customizing a go-fast boat a truly unique experience that is unmatched by any of the competition.

Pass the rolls....

Steve
Old 01-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
I've been busy preparing for 2 deliveries and the run. I really breezed over this post when I should have stopped, read and re-read it and felt proud.

The exact reason for us ever purchasing and investing in AT is because we are addicted to boating, the speed, the water and the pleasure it brings us.

It's really nice to build a boat for somebody that appreciates it and it's great to see a 2nd, 3rd or 4th AT owner still enjoying what we built a few years or even a decade ago. It's why we do it.

Keep it up, guys. Let's have fun here and share our passion.

Pat
You have every reason to be proud of what you have done and do. I am very proud to be able to call you my friend,& not just the guy that built me the best boat I ever had. I am sure that all that have come to you feel the same. Thats why this fourm is the best and was pointed out to me by a total stranger. You and your crew do what I ,for one, have always dreamed about, keep it up and have fun doing it. I WILL have the 2nd, a.s.a.p.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:21 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by slboatdrinks

Pass the rolls....
Does anybody know where to get a paintball helmet in Pompano? Being a proud new owner i think ill need one.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ACTIVESHACK
Does anybody know where to get a paintball helmet in Pompano? Being a proud new owner i think ill need one.
Just hold onto your drink Mark. AT owner's don't need no stink'n helmets.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:12 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by ACTIVESHACK

I carry 4 on my boat, just for said emergencies.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Registered

but she hates boats all together so i have my work cut out for me.
Had one like that once, she still can't figure out why shes not around anymore
Old 02-16-2007, 03:17 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

My 1st one was like that Poker....she been gone a long time. Lesley (my wife) Loves boating, loves our AT, wants to buy the Jesse James 32 AT......pays for the Tantrum and keeps her REAL CLEAN!!
Old 02-16-2007, 04:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by R Addiction
My 1st one was like that Poker....she been gone a long time. Lesley (my wife) Loves boating, loves our AT, wants to buy the Jesse James 32 AT......pays for the Tantrum and keeps her REAL CLEAN!!
wanna trade
Old 02-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Registered

So!! The jesse james 32 cool when ya gett'n it?
Old 02-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Registered

R go for it you will be glad you did,
the 32 is a awsome boat and a big jump from the 25 i know because i went from the 25 to the 32, both are awsome boats because they are an a/t but no substitute for size and speed.

Quick Reply: A.T. the best fourm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.