Rookie mistake..... >

Rookie mistake.....

Notices

Rookie mistake.....

Old 05-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rookie mistake.....

Finally got it in the water yesterday, running great about 5000 rpms non gps speedo bouncin around 70.........turn sideways and a quick look behind........SH*T!!!!! there goes my new sunglasses in the drink forgot to put the straps on them!!!

But didn't care, only cheap ones and the boat was running great. Glad to be back on the water finally, sorry no pics was runnin solo
Old 05-30-2007, 06:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by camptappakeg69
Finally got it in the water yesterday, running great about 5000 rpms non gps speedo bouncin around 70.........turn sideways and a quick look behind........SH*T!!!!! there goes my new sunglasses in the drink forgot to put the straps on them!!!

But didn't care, only cheap ones and the boat was running great. Glad to be back on the water finally, sorry no pics was runnin solo
How come your not coming down for the Hudson River Poker run to show the new boat off.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:49 PM
Registered

I personally know where to find 3 Blackberries. 2 pairs of Maui Jims and a partridge in a pear tree .
Old 05-30-2007, 08:47 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Good Deal Camp, Glad to here all went well......I found some real nice boating glasses....Starlite by gateway safety inc. Slight wrap arounds cool colors and they are a hell of alot cheaper than the polarized oakleys that I've been feeding the chesapeake bay with over the years.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:19 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Just be glad it wasn't a contact lens!
Old 05-31-2007, 04:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RACERBOY
How come your not coming down for the Hudson River Poker run to show the new boat off.
Thanks for the invite, maybe next year as that week is gonna be real busy for me, lots of things to get done around the lake house and the a-bay towards the end of the week.

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Good Deal Camp, Glad to here all went well......I found some real nice boating glasses....Starlite by gateway safety inc. Slight wrap arounds cool colors and they are a hell of alot cheaper than the polarized oakleys that I've been feeding the chesapeake bay with over the years.
I guess it was just some crud in the vapor separator from the fuel pump change clogging it up and making it starve for gas.

Just usually buy the cheap ones cause usually end up in the drink or sit on them and breakem, had a nice pair of O's once and they lasted about 2 weeks.....