Anyone know this 32 AT

Notices

Anyone know this 32 AT

Old 06-28-2007, 05:58 PM
The BAD Guy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone know this 32 AT

I have seen it for sale forever. Anyone know who owns it and what the deal is? Brian,Pat??

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/9/5/81765695.htm
Old 06-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I do know it actually. It was owned by a friend of mine, Adam, here in VA. He sold the boat to move up to a 35 Sonic which did not work out for him. The last time I saw the boat was probably 2002 time frame. Adam was meticulous about the boat when he owned it, but again I do not have any insight since that timeframe. When Adam owned it, it was predominately fresh water used.

I have not seen the boat in several years. Sterling is only about 20 minutes away from Washington Dulles Airport. I am up that way on occasion as well.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 06-28-2007 at 07:21 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:41 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

She is an amazing boat flawless condition, reliable, incredibly fast with those supercharged 502's, and great sound with CMI 4.5inch exhaust. My wife and I just could not stand the thought of her freezing up in DC so last February we drove up with Bob & Shari and brought her back to S.W. FLA she know resides next to her big sister "Attitude Adjustment" I have no idea why the boat is still listed for sale.