Originally Posted by BY U BOY
Afeter looking at it i am starting to like #1 so i made some changes for you
Nice changes!
Old 01-31-2008, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
I agree.

But, if it were my boat I would just remove the graphics and leave it white.

Another idear..........I don't much care for the profile of the 28 AT or the 28 Apache the way the windshield is. BUT if you put a vinyl wrap over the top half of the windshield it gives the illusion of a lower windshield and IMO a better looking profile.

Sorry these are all 28 apaches, but its all I've got.
Man that Apache with the blue and white looks classy. If i could get my hands on a nice 28 that is what i would want it to look like.

Last edited by BY U BOY; 01-31-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:29 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
Man that Apache with the blue and white looks classy. If i could get my hands on a nice 28 that is what i would want it to look like.
I agree 100%, I wish I had some more pics of it in the water. That something so simple and single colored looks so classy..........the yacht doesn't help it much either

I think its a newer model, like 2000ish. It may be the 30 apache they have on their website. Look at the transom. It looks like the back end extends beyong the transom like a built in swim platform but without the platform.

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 01-31-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:51 PM
Registered

I agree 100%, I wish I had some more pics of it in the water. That something so simple and single colored looks so classy..........the yacht doesn't help it much either

I think its a newer model, like 2000ish. It may be the 30 apache they have on their website. Look at the transom. It looks like the back end extends beyong the transom like a built in swim platform but without the platform.
I did notice that but it looks diff from the rebel. maybe its just the angle.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:31 PM
Registered

Damn, now I don't know what to do......

By U Boy great changes, But I think I am leaning to #2 with it thinning and huggin the rub rail towards the front like Brian said. Didn't think of green being the primary but that has got me rethinking the colors a bit. Not sure but I think the design of #1 is a bit dated for me.

Thanks for all the ideas, everyone had some great input!

But maybe I should go with #1 cause OCD will probably buy it soon, so then I can buy Audacity next winter when it goes up for sale again

As for the hyd steering, that is on my shortlist if I keep it and juice up the power a bit, handles great without it for now. But then again I never driven a boat with it so I have nothing to compare.

Still debating on the long aZZ tow to the Jammin bash, maybe we can start a caravan in PA somewhere!
Old 01-31-2008, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by camptappakeg69
Damn, now I don't know what to do......

By U Boy great changes, But I think I am leaning to #2 with it thinning and huggin the rub rail towards the front like Brian said. Didn't think of green being the primary but that has got me rethinking the colors a bit. Not sure but I think the design of #1 is a bit dated for me.

Thanks for all the ideas, everyone had some great input!

But maybe I should go with #1 cause OCD will probably buy it soon, so then I can buy Audacity next winter when it goes up for sale again

As for the hyd steering, that is on my shortlist if I keep it and juice up the power a bit, handles great without it for now. But then again I never driven a boat with it so I have nothing to compare.

Still debating on the long aZZ tow to the Jammin bash, maybe we can start a caravan in PA somewhere!
I will keep you in mind for audacity next fall.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:25 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Tex, here's a pic of my brothers old 28, now owned by Warpaint.
Attached Thumbnails Tough choice!-boats-021-medium-.jpg  
Old 01-31-2008, 09:33 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry Tap......back to your AT.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Registered

I agree.

But, if it were my boat I would just remove the graphics and leave it white.

Another idear..........I don't much care for the profile of the 28 AT or the 28 Apache the way the windshield is. BUT if you put a vinyl wrap over the top half of the windshield it gives the illusion of a lower windshield and IMO a better looking profile.

Sorry these are all 28 apaches, but its all I've got.

I like the lines of the AT and Apache from the profile, think they look bada$$. Just need a windeflector and it will be perfect! Went from a stingray with a windsheild to a true offshore look and will never look back untill my wife makes me buy a cruizer!
Originally Posted by R Addiction
Sorry Tap......back to your AT.
Hijack away, its the AT cult thing.......time for some COOL-aid, that comes in a bottle with a pirate on it..........capt sumthing. FRIDAY at last
Old 02-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Registered

It just looks fast standing still with them lines!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Tough choice!-dsc00714a-medium-.jpg  

Quick Reply: Tough choice!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.