Notices

37 Available

Old 03-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by laszlo01
Sounds good I will take a look at them, have everything apart now and was also wondering if anyone has done any billet fender holder's in the 37's ? Mine does not have the gen so there would be room in front of the motors, If so any pics ? or better ideas.
I highly recommend leaving the area in front of the motors uncluttered. I put my 4 fenders in the side combing panels. I don't have to raise or open anything to get to them.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Must be bigger then they look, it seemed like it would be a tight fit, will have to take a closer look when I am at the shop next time.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by laszlo01
Must be bigger then they look, it seemed like it would be a tight fit, will have to take a closer look when I am at the shop next time.
Good point! Depends on what you have to store. I have two types. The two big boys are in the forward part of the SB panel with one of my square fenders. The other square fender sits in the port panel behind my throwable. Leave just enough space for my lines. BTW, I'm seem to be missing a nice blue line....anybody end up with one last summer?

Do you have engine flush fittings mounted in your diamond plate? I do...and need to leave that area easily accessible. Plus, unlike the PQ, it is so nice to be able to work on and clean the engines and bilge from INSIDE the engine compartment!

Last edited by Macklin; 03-03-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Macklin
Good point! Depends on what you have to store. I have two types. The two big boys are in the forward part of the SB panel with one of my square fenders. The other square fender sits in the port panel behind my throwable. Leave just enough space for my lines. BTW, I'm seem to be missing a nice blue line....anybody end up with one last summer?

Do you have engine flush fittings mounted in your diamond plate? I do...and need to leave that area easily accessible. Plus, unlike the PQ, it is so nice to be able to work on and clean the engines and bilge from INSIDE the engine compartment!
Chit guys what else do you want to store in your engine compartment.............Bikes??????
Old 03-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by excursion
Chit guys what else do you want to store in your engine compartment.............Bikes??????
Why are you quoting me?

You probably have one in yours!
Old 03-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Macklin
Why are you quoting me?

You probably have one in yours!
He's got 2.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also want to put it out there if anyone is interested, I have confirmed the May 18 & 19 date for the Tres Martin class here in MI and will have my boat in the water for the class if anyone would like to join in on those dates.