Notices

25 4-sale

Old 03-26-2009, 08:10 PM
jfm
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slboatdrinks
If I had the coin, I'd pick up the old 25.

It's an awesome project boat.
What is the project behind it? It says 12g's how come it is 17g's? Did anyone call on it?
Old 03-26-2009, 08:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jfm
What is the project behind it? It says 12g's how come it is 17g's? Did anyone call on it?
Project as in updating it.

Then again, you could leave it as is, but if it were mine, I'd redo the cockpit to start with.

Must have some other issues as well.....it's 19/20 years old.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:18 PM
jfm
Registered

Got ya.. Just wondering if anyone called on it since it seems that the price thing is all f...ed up.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jfm
Got ya.. Just wondering if anyone called on it since it seems that the price thing is all f...ed up.
From SO:

if someone is interested in it it has an old 525sc in it that was rebuilt and hes asking 18k. not what the ad said. so oh well.

thanks again for the replies.

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...ead.php?t=5166
Old 03-27-2009, 10:39 AM
chuckbeecher
Platinum Member

I talked to him yesterday..that why i posted what I did..he really doesn't want to remove the SC and put the 454 back in..but that would be the 12k price..he'd rather 17k(he told me that figure) and throw the 454 in with the deal.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by chuckbeecher
I talked to him yesterday..that why i posted what I did..he really doesn't want to remove the SC and put the 454 back in..but that would be the 12k price..he'd rather 17k(he told me that figure) and throw the 454 in with the deal.
Hey chuck, if your interested you need to go look at it. I think it sounds like you can end up with the whole package for 12K that's a steal unless it's broke in half !! Go see it 12k is not a lot of money leaves you lots of room to play. Plus that 525sc is a good candidate for 650hp when your ready for it. These boats will handle 700hp no problem. Have a survey done on it, that will help ease your mind...

Last edited by chaos; 03-29-2009 at 07:14 AM.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Registered

I've been looking for a boat this size for a couple months now. This is a little older than I was looking to go. I've been reading about the AT's and they seem like great boats. Does anyone have anymore thoughts on this one. Also, this would be my first boat, are they pretty user friendly?
Old 03-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jetheadracer
I've been looking for a boat this size for a couple months now. This is a little older than I was looking to go. I've been reading about the AT's and they seem like great boats. Does anyone have anymore thoughts on this one. Also, this would be my first boat, are they pretty user friendly?
If I had the coin I would be all over it, and yes they are extremly user friendly there realy isn't a better 25 out there and for this money you can't go wrong unless its got a big hole in it somewhere. I wish someone would look at it and tell us what is what. If I had the time I would but I have to be in Maryland tues afternoon for about 3 weeks.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:10 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jetheadracer
User friendly...Hell yea!! My daughter has been driving ours for about 3 years and handles it quite nice. The wife drives it like she stole it
Old 03-30-2009, 06:12 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
If I had the time I would but I have to be in Maryland tues afternoon for about 3 weeks.
Where in MD? From when to when?

Quick Reply: 25 4-sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.