Notices

Demo Run

Old 09-17-2009, 07:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Demo Run

Hey guys, I have been looking at buying a new 37 from Pat. They are beautiful boats. I have always been a cigarette guy and i currently own one. But after reading all of ATs threads i feel like this is the biggest bang for the buck. I am flying to the factory next week and would like some insight on Pats Incredible Demo ride. LOL I am wondering if i need to prepare my wife for a heart attack...LOL

If everything goes well yall may have another member for the miami boat show run.

Opinions: 525 or 600
Old 09-17-2009, 07:38 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by JeffC
Hey guys, I have been looking at buying a new 37 from Pat. They are beautiful boats. I have always been a cigarette guy and i currently own one. But after reading all of ATs threads i feel like this is the biggest bang for the buck. I am flying to the factory next week and would like some insight on Pats Incredible Demo ride. LOL I am wondering if i need to prepare my wife for a heart attack...LOL

If everything goes well yall may have another member for the miami boat show run.

I've only heard about the demo runs and love the boat...there have been 6 37's owned near me the last couple years and have run with all of them at times. Stay with the 525's......for that hull it's the best bang for the buck!!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 10:15 PM
chuckbeecher
Platinum Member

Are you the fellow that I met several weeks ago at Kenny's house during the Ms ??Whatever swimsuit competition, new boat and BBQ event?
Old 09-17-2009, 10:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hope for some east wind and an outgoing tide at Hillsboro Inlet and you'll see what it's all about
My recomendation is to go with the 525s.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:05 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Hey Jeff: Welcome.

Pat and I have been chatting daily about your visit & rescheduled visit.

You will have fun in FL. Pat's not going to scare your wife. He knows what he is doing and he can you tell you exactly how the boat is going to react 1 mile before you get there. I'll admit he raised MY eyebrows laying the sticks down, turning the wheel, and launching off of a 4-5 foot trawler wake in Key West a couple years ago. Coupled with the fact that he crossed his arms at the same time. Regardless, the boat just landed and carved a beautiful turn.

Enjoy; and let me know what I can do to help.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:37 AM
Registered

Can i go again ? Hope the waves are rolling in for you, enjoy. 525 boat and upgrade later at refresh time if you need more speed.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

525's are your best bet in my opinion.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:29 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by chuckbeecher
Are you the fellow that I met several weeks ago at Kenny's house during the Ms ??Whatever swimsuit competition, new boat and BBQ event?
Yes Sir, That was me. Kenny always has a great partys. There is going to be a pokerrun to his house next weekend also.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

525s or 700s. 600s are old school....
Old 09-19-2009, 05:06 PM
VIP Member

go with the 525s with 28 pitch 5 blades, unless you have money to waste. You will never get the extra money back out of the boat. My boat ran 88mph stock before i put the whipples on it, Should have left it that way....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.