Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
Cup size for Tantrum >

Cup size for Tantrum

Notices

Cup size for Tantrum

Old 11-23-2009, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I believe you are remembering R' Addiction that posted pics of his interior, very clean boat.

Who is doing the powdercoating?
I need to get my platform redone, its starting to chip and peel. Extreme Marine Inc. beat the local guys price but it is $190 each way for shipping so that would end up costing more. I preffer face to face anyway.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:23 PM
Registered

Received 4,285 Likes on 1,236 Posts

Originally Posted by My Addiction
I believe you are remembering R' Addiction that posted pics of his interior, very clean boat.

Who is doing the powdercoating?
I need to get my platform redone, its starting to chip and peel. Extreme Marine Inc. beat the local guys price but it is $190 each way for shipping so that would end up costing more. I preffer face to face anyway.
Im using a local place; Lo-Ko. I used them for headers and what not when I was into go quick cars. $75 each to do the rails, seems reasonable. Plan is to match the cups, handles, and bilge vents. Also found these interesting
http://www.monstermarinestore.com/pr...d=582&incat=28
Was thinking of replacing the two tab switches with those.
Gotta find out dimensions .
Stereo is dead, might have something to do with the old owner just throwing the amp behind it, just loose, so it was boucing around in there. I`m mounting the amp outside,,

The new drive is going to Mr. Gadgets for some cryo and set up.. so just keeping myself busy waiting for summer, making it "mine" I guess
Old 11-23-2009, 11:25 PM
Registered

Received 4,285 Likes on 1,236 Posts

Originally Posted by 509 SC
Why don't you install a pair of new actuators, one on each side. That's how Sonic does their single engine models.
Its an idea, Seems over kill thou.. two lifts for such a small hatch..

I`ll figure something out .. starting with stops to prevent damage to the hatch