Miami boat show hotel >

Miami boat show hotel

Notices

Miami boat show hotel

Old 01-03-2010, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE
Hey Dennis.. when you heading down? I will be there for Friday / Saturday the 12 / 13th. Heading out on a cruise the 14th. Staying at the Marriot at Biscayne bay. I think that is right in front of the on the water boat show where A/T is. Hopefully we can meet up.

I just submitted my FPC membership. Looking forward to the FPC party Friday night.. Anyone else going?
We will be driving up early Saturday morning. Im only a couple hours away. We are also staying at the Marriott at Biscayne Bay I made changes last night after some more research. I will be heading home on Sunday afternoon. Yes we need to meet up on Saturday. Look forward to meeting some of the Cult and OSO members. Lets set up something for Saturday?
Which cruise are you going on?

Last edited by dennis1009; 01-03-2010 at 03:30 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE
I am going on the Norweigan Jewel to the Western Caribbean. Should be fun. Been to most ports before but we liked them a lot.

This is my first year going to Miami as well so I am kinda going with the flow. From what I hear Friday night is the FPC bikini contest... so I think most guys go there.

I don't know what most guys do on Saturday night... Maybe some of the veterans can chime in.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

The Marriott Biscayne Bay and DoublteTree right next door are right in front of Sea Isle Marina where the In-Water Powerboats will be displayed, including Active Thunder and the rest of the go-fasts that will be in the water. This is a couple miles from the Convention Center, and you have to rely on ground transportation to go out each night.

It would be my suggestion to stay in South Beach; Collins, A1A, etc. etc. within walking distance of the CC. This is where all the action takes place in the evenings.

With your Boat Show admission, you have access to free shuttles (which take FOREVER) between the show locations.

Pat nor myself will be releasing details on where we are staying.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
The Marriott Biscayne Bay and DoublteTree right next door are right in front of Sea Isle Marina where the In-Water Powerboats will be displayed, including Active Thunder and the rest of the go-fasts that will be in the water. This is a couple miles from the Convention Center, and you have to rely on ground transportation to go out each night.

It would be my suggestion to stay in South Beach; Collins, A1A, etc. etc. within walking distance of the CC. This is where all the action takes place in the evenings.

With your Boat Show admission, you have access to free shuttles (which take FOREVER) between the show locations.

Thanks Brian, I just changed my reservation back to the Catalina as it is with in walking distance to the convention center right on Collins ave. Should be fairly close to alot of action on South Beach.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz

What was the room # Pat charged that big bar tab to in Key Largo? You gota watch that guy!
Old 01-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatfreak
What was the room # Pat charged that big bar tab to in Key Largo? You gota watch that guy!
Old 01-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

http://www.essexhotel.com/ is my favorite when in SoBe.

Also, anything near/on Lincoln Road usually is a pretty safe bet.

Take a look at VRBO.com as well.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:02 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Anyone have an extra peice of luggage I can stow away in?
Old 01-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Anyone even got a peice of luggage that big?
Old 01-03-2010, 08:33 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

And not getting any smaller anytime soon!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.