Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
Dan what's up at the factory >

Dan what's up at the factory

Notices

Dan what's up at the factory

Old 04-25-2002, 08:26 PM
Thunder Roy

Default Dan what's up at the factory

Thunder Dan, We can't wait to hear! Tell us something!
Show us some pic's.

Old 04-25-2002, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All I can say is HOLY CHIT, the boat is awesome. The will be some pictures of the cabin posted either tomorrow or Saturday. The interior is awesome. It looks like my family room, the couches are so plush and wait to you see the carpet in the cabin. The corian countertops look amazing. The amount of billet aluminum in the interior of the cockpit and the exterior of the boat, you are gonna neede shades to look at it. I cranked up the stereo and I think that my wife heard it in New Jersey. I really can not describe it with words, but people are going to be floored when they see it.
Old 04-25-2002, 08:58 PM
Thunder Roy

T-Dan, You got the first one with all the new stuff. I bet she is bad ass! Can't wait for the pic's. Did they get the engines in?

Old 04-25-2002, 09:26 PM
Registered

Yes, they got the motors in and fit the motor mounts or maybe I should call them motor shelves. Wait until I post the finished pictures of these engine brackets that they fabricated to hold the motors. They are the beefiest things I have ever seen. They are like engine holders that not only through bolt but also saddle the stringers. Man oh man, are these things amazing. I am certian it took Pat and Tim at least three days to fabricate these bad boys.
Old 04-25-2002, 09:34 PM
Registered

Oh and to answer you question, they are pulling the motors tomnorrow am, painting the motor mounts then reinstalling the motors.
Old 04-26-2002, 06:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Hey bud, when you get back tonight if you have time , email me what we talked about, thanks
Old 04-27-2002, 09:15 AM
Registered

Check your e-mail JJ.
Old 04-27-2002, 09:25 AM
Registered

Sorry Guys. my pictures are all blurry. I am so Pissed off. POS camera, or more likely operator error. The only decent picture is of the motor mounts that they fabricated. Hopefully Pat and Steve can post some better pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Dan what's up at the factory-mounts.jpg  
Old 04-27-2002, 10:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Holy crap Batman, that is some serious hardware, those mounts will hold anything down. A.T. must have made those themselves, I've never seen mounts that stout, AWESOME!!!!
Old 04-27-2002, 10:17 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Dan, thanks for the exterior shots of my boat, a little blurry but very cool, and close up, thanks, I apprieciate it.

Quick Reply: Dan what's up at the factory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.