Manning Marine A/T Trailers >

Manning Marine A/T Trailers

Notices

Manning Marine A/T Trailers

Old 10-09-2010, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 509 SC
How's that power tongue jack working for you? Is it relatively quick to raise the trailer to your tow vehicle? I see you didn't have Ron shorten the bow stop, is your hull white gelkote from your registration forward, or is it a light gray? Can't tell from the picture. Ahh, the infamous Tractor Supply tool box, I've got to insert something else in that sleeve on mine like an AT logo! Steve
Bow stop actually sit's very nicely just past the U bolt on the hull, does not go past the paint line, power tongue jack is nice and works quick so dont have to crank it by hand when you get home after a long day on the water. Lol i thought the same thing on the logo so I was going to have one made up this winter to replace it as well, they did a real nice job on it and it rides wonderfully with a solid feel to it, would recommend them for sure. Have to take some pics of it to send to Ron so will show you as it sits on it complete.