Notices

My position

Old 05-14-2002, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default My position

This will be my last post on this subject. Everything after this will be between my employee, any effected parties and OSO.

To my customers, past, present and future, our sincerest apologies for any embarrassment this has caused.

If the facts that OSO have alleged to me are true then their first obligation, as a professional organization, would be to contact my company first instead of passing the information on to another company to use as they see fit. Here I am very surprised as to how that problem was brought to light but judgment mistakes can be made and I won‘t dwell on it. We will continue to support OSO in the future.

If you see fit to watch us grow and support us, understand that the future will contain no more inexcusable actions from this individual. If this mistake has blackened our eye forever to you then it is truly our loss but one we will have to live with.

I have apologized on behalf of Active Thunder Boats. It’s general and not directed because I feel there is more than one party owed an apology.

And lastly, as I have stated in the past, I will stay in the Active Thunder arena. Obviously everyone has seen my response. I am not looking for a rallying of supporters for the wrong Steve has been accused of. It’s just where I feel my opinions belong.

I am free to discuss this, one on one, if anybody would like. Please call or e-mail me.

Thank you, Patrick

Last edited by ActiveThunder; 05-16-2002 at 06:51 AM.
Old 05-14-2002, 09:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Good enough for me, especially paragraphs 2 and 4 and 6.
Old 05-14-2002, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the reply Pat. And I agree, everything else is between you your employee the effected parties, and OSO. No more posting on this subject for this guy......
Old 05-15-2002, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well Done Pat.
Old 05-15-2002, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pat ,

Well said . This in no way should effect the way people feel about doing business with Active Thunder . The quality and performance of the boat speaks for itself.
I have had employees at times knock our competition in the Auto accessories business telling all the bad points about the other stores or things they do wrong and what we do better , its part of the business.
People have to remember you are buying a BOAT not the employee's. You have to make your decision on which is a better boat and which performs better.
I am very happy owner of a 37' AVH Active Thunder and I have never had any problems with Steve , he has always treated us like GOLD , and that goes for the whole crew at Active Thunder. The way one would hope to be treated after purchasing a boat , but some many times its not the case. He just got caught up in the competition thing..........
Well I have to get to bed now , I need to rest up. Its going to be 85 degrees here in Va. tomorrow with strong winds so its going to be a fun day on the water enjoying my boat.

Mark H.