Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered

AT 37 For Sale Wanted

Hi all,

Im in the market for a used 37 Excess. Looking for a late 90's early 2000's. My max budget is around $80K-$85K. Perfer freshwater, but would take a very well maintained saltwater boat. I flew from Michigan to Miami to check out the 1999 that is in the OSO classifieds last weekend. Very disapointing to say the least! There is a 2000 37 with new 575 Chiefs listed on some obscure sight that is here in Michigan. Problem is, there is no contact info listed. Anyone know the boat/owner by chance? Thanks in advance for any help.

My Boats:
    353 Fastech
    I know that John at Unlimited Marine on Lake Cumberland, kY, just got in a 1999 or 2000 37, that is bank owned. I saw it from a distance and it looked pretty nice. He told me the bank is ready to deal. Give him a call.