32 Thunder for sale >

32 Thunder for sale

Notices

32 Thunder for sale

Old 03-24-2012, 03:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 32 Thunder for sale

This 1994 Thunder Boat is available. It is turn key. I think anyone interested in a Thunder will want to check it out. Please keep in mind.. I have not found another Thunder online in this price range. All other 32 Thunders have been at least $20k more in asking price. Please check out the ad. below. I think the dissapointment is no swim platform. I can hook you up with "Alive and welding" They build platforms for A/T

Fresh water only 32 Active Thunder. All systems check out. This includes compression check, moisture check, instrumentation and engines. Manning Trailer has a fresh overhaul. This includes new wiring, complete brake system, and 6 new tires. This boat is turn key and ready for the road and the water. The boat has 371hrs. The interior is original and clean. There are no rips, tears or stains to report. The hull is clean and shiney. There is no damage to report. This is a used product and with any used product there are some minor signs of wear and tear. The engines are Merc. 502 carb. Mags. Delivery is available to any location for an added charge. Currently located at Liberty Marine in Grayslake, Il. 1 847 543 1535. Please call with questions or requests for more pix.