Going on four months and still waiting. >

Going on four months and still waiting.

Notices

Going on four months and still waiting.

Old 05-18-2012, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rssteiny
azz hole,,,,,,,,,,,,lol but i have my reasons as well.
Your just mad because you and your buddies came down to my house for the Winter Chill Out and acted like a complete fools and got thrown out!!!!!!

Last edited by excursion; 05-18-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris
Yes it does suck that you have to put someones name out there likes this.
BUT you are also saving others from possible bad dealings with this guy. I do not like saying anything bad or negative about anyone with that said dealing with this individual in the past cost me a lot of coin. I hope you get your money!
Chris you are full of it. Do I need to post on here the apology that you sent to me after you learned that your local drive shop was screwing you and not me??
Old 05-18-2012, 04:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by excursion
Why don't we tell the whole story.........
You called me needing gears in a hurry for a poker run, I had a perfect set and I shipped them to you the next day, even without getting paid for them. But two weeks later you said your drive guy had a set and you didnt need them, so you said you wanted to ship them back to me,not really how I do things, but then it took over a month for me to receive them, something about them lost at a post office?? While I was waiting for them to return I had another guy that I was working on his drive needed them asap but since it took so long to get them back he went and bought them somewhere else. so i lost out twice.

parts returned: USPS tracking # 0312 0090 0002 1794 4703
So are you saying that you're not going to refund his money?
Old 05-18-2012, 04:23 PM
Registered

The original parts that he purchased from me have been returned, tracking # delivered this morning a little after 10am
Old 05-18-2012, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JAL
Elaborate?
He should feel very lucky that he hasn't been outed.
Don't believe a word he says
Old 05-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by excursion
your just mad because you and your buddies came down to my house for the winter chill out and acted like a complete fools and got thrown out!!!!!!
lmfao we started nothing!! You and your freinds were to fkd up and acted like azz holes and of course im always ready to defend myself and my freinds. Oh well it was 8 hours in a blizzard of driving for that bs.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rssteiny
lmfao we started nothing!! You and your freinds were to fkd up and acted like azz holes and of course im always ready to defend myself and my freinds. Oh well it was 8 hours in a blizzard of driving for that bs.
Funny thing, there was 150 other people at the party and just you and your group started problems and after you all were thrown out the party went on without a hitch???
Old 05-18-2012, 09:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by cosmic12
He should feel very lucky that he hasn't been outed.
Don't believe a word he says
I have only read what he and you have written. He responded to this thread, you responded to his post. All ask once more, would you care to elaborate? Fill all of us in.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Hey what do ya know I did get the gears back. I guess now all I can say is that James is a complete azz and liar but I can't call him a thief. I have a complete text conversation from the very start of this deal and that includes the drawn out affair of me sending the gears back to James twice because he couldn't find time to go the post office to pick up the gears that where returned within just a day or two and then the many excuses why he didn't get the check out. Yes I said twice as they came back to me unclaimed so back to Va the went. Call me crazy but if I had a friend needing gears and I had a set setting at the post office I think I would find the time to get them.

P.S. If anybody needs a set of old gears I might know someone.
Old 05-19-2012, 05:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JAL
I have only read what he and you have written. He responded to this thread, you responded to his post. All ask once more, would you care to elaborate? Fill all of us in.
No I'm not getting into a pizz'n match here out of respect for Pat and the cult. I might be just as much at fault for believe'n and trusting him myself but I will tell anyone and everyone to be very careful in dealing with him every chance I get. Lesson learned the hard way and he is not worth starting a feud over.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.