Notices

32's

Old 10-18-2012, 07:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ROCKETMAN
A few years ago I bought “Rage n Thunder” out of Texas. I understand wanting to move up, the biggest thing I like is the additional room in the cockpit and of course the ride. I have upgraded/replaced several, several things and there is a lot to be said about keeping what you have and know. We will be taking it down to Ft. Myers shortly to participate in the FMO Runs throughout the winter; you guys are more than welcome to join us anytime.
When are you bringing it down steve?
Old 10-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,816 Likes on 904 Posts

A few years ago I bought “Rage n Thunder” out of Texas. I understand wanting to move up, the biggest thing I like is the additional room in the cockpit and of course the ride. I have upgraded/replaced several, several things and there is a lot to be said about keeping what you have and know. We will be taking it down to Ft. Myers shortly to participate in the FMO Runs throughout the winter; you guys are more than welcome to join us anytime.
Thanks very much for the offer Steve. Its not likely that we'd be able to make it though. These darn kids always seem get in the way of my fun
Old 10-18-2012, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Drew,

We have about 8 roofs left that I can’t push back till spring, so when those are done I am bringing it down. I plan on for sure having it there by the end of November. I have heard a rumor you are as well… Tom and Mike are coming at some point also, it will be a good showing. Missed you at Boyne.

Griff,

Yea I hear you especially with sports and all. I would like to do Ozarks again this coming summer, I will have to touch base with you to see when you are going.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:20 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

I would like to do Ozarks again this coming summer, I will have to touch base with you to see when you are going.
For sure, give me a shout. If I'm not down, I can still give you some pointers on accomodations and places to go on the lake.

Who knows, I might be taking a road trip your way to check out the 37 that is for sale in Grand Haven. Probably not till next Spring though and assuming its still for sale.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:20 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Will do, I wish that one were available when I bought mine or I could sell mine fast. Sharp boat, I would be money ahead if everything checks out. There is nothing wrong with this, however, it’s funny how some people are content with a boat they have had forever and others are always looking for there next one. Sometimes I, especially my wife thinks I should be content. But I guess that is what makes the world go around.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

ive seen the 37 thats in Grand Haven Numerous times Griff...BEAUTIFUL boat..if mines gone...how about you just bring yours up and drop it off on your way
Old 10-20-2012, 12:32 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Drock78
ive seen the 37 thats in Grand Haven Numerous times Griff...BEAUTIFUL boat..if mines gone...how about you just bring yours up and drop it off on your way
That could be arranged

I've got 50+ pics of that 37 from the seller. Its got some cosmetic flaws that were there when he bought it, but nothing too serious. I would guess 5-7k worth of paint and powdercoat.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Looks great from 20ft away. Lol
Old 12-14-2012, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who owns the boat in post 5 please text me at 6084494992 or any leads to who owns it
Old 12-14-2012, 01:01 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Call Pat at Active Thunder
http://www.activethunderboats.com/
or
954-782-1111

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.