Notices

'08 37 listed

Old 07-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,783 Likes on 884 Posts

I don't know if AT or the vinyl manufacturer or a combination of both warrantied it, but yours being 5 years old and you being the 4th owner, I'm sure you are SOL.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,185 Likes on 515 Posts

Clark's boat had some material covered by the manufacturer; as it was the first generation gray "carbon fiber" vinyl. It scratched and scuffed terribly easily, and the waterproofing additive to the Sunbrella cockpit cover left some fade streaks in in the coloring. I assure you, the new interior on Clark's boat was paid for.

The fading on this boat in question as I remember; was primarily on the front of the driver's bolster and looks to be the result of suntan lotion interaction. This boat was also built at least a year after Clark's and is the 2nd generation of the material.

It's not a terrible job to do. The interior can be completely removed in less than an hour.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:52 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ACTIVESHACK
The 07 is in immaculate condition and anyone who has seen it can attest to that.
I am still in amazement someone hasnt snatched this up!!! Deal of the century on one of the nicest out there! If I had the cash it would be sitting next to mine.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by REMEDY
I am still in amazement someone hasnt snatched this up!!! Deal of the century on one of the nicest out there! If I had the cash it would be sitting next to mine.
Agree, I like the boat, however can't get past the name painted on the side.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,185 Likes on 515 Posts

Originally Posted by Pwraddr
Agree, I like the boat, however can't get past the name painted on the side.
Easy fix, especially with MitcherT in your backyard. We would consult with him on anything he needs to repaint it sans the name. Mitch and Pat are good friends.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Agreed, With the paint scheme on that boat, the name is easy to remove. I dont think it would be very expensive either, Mitch is very reasonable and the quality is excellent.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by REMEDY
This boat is mint, and I'm a little picky! If he wants to trade down in size, I'ld be interested!
Old 07-02-2013, 11:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 509 SC
This boat is mint, and I'm a little picky! If he wants to trade down in size, I'ld be interested!
And if he didn't want to down size PM a number. I'm open to selling mine for yours. I actually have a couple interested people. Just haven't found a good replacement.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Repainting it won't be necessary. The new owner left with her this morning heading to LOTO and I think he's happy with her just the way she is.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

GOOD NEWS!!!! New boat in the future?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.