Tantrum Cabin Dimensions >

Tantrum Cabin Dimensions

Notices

Tantrum Cabin Dimensions

Old 09-02-2013, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tantrum Cabin Dimensions

Anyone know the cabin dimensions on the Tantrum? Someone is asking about mine and that is one of his questions. I figured I'd ask here since I'm not going to be back at my boat until next week at a minimum.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What dimensions are you looking for? I believe my cabin is different than yours. I have the two facing couches. No sink. I should be at the boat in the next few days. I can take some measurements.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Registered

Length to the point from the door (center)
Height from the deepest part
Width from the widest part (couch area)

Your interior is the same as mine. I do not have sinks. The email I got was right after I got home sunday with his question. His wife was concerned with cabin dimensions and I just want to get him an answer sooner than I can get back up to the boat. Its a shame I didnt' see the email earlier. I appreciate the help
Old 09-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Funny but true story.

I had an order on a 25 back in about 1997 and had a $5000 deposit to hold the production slot.

The guy I was building the boat for was a little odd ( like most of us boaters) and called one day to get the dimensions of the cockpit, which I furnished.

About a week later he called and asked if I had time to talk which I said yes. I then heard him summons the family and instructed them to stand in the makeshift layout he had on the floor of the living room of the 25 cockpit. Immediately his wife proceeded to complain about the space and wanted to know how I could change it to make her happy.

At this point I saw nothing but brain-damage coming my way and informed her the deposit would be sent back that day and now she could find a boat with a big cockpit and that was how I was going to make her happy. Hope this wife is different!

Good luck with your sale!

Last edited by ActiveThunder; 09-03-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Registered

Thanks.. I'm hoping a buyer commits soon. End of season isn't helping though lol
Old 09-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 4,302 Likes on 1,241 Posts
I have found a serious buyer isn`t going to ask such stupid questions..
Old 09-03-2013, 08:46 PM
Registered

I think our convo was straight forward (when I came to buy the boat from you haha). Took 2 phone calls.. One asking my upfront questions, making a tentative plan. Then the second confirming my bank loan and a meetup time to do a survey and pay if it passes, which obviously did lol.... Hopefully I have a serious buyer make the call at some point. Someone will end up with a badazz boat.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:55 PM
mgh
Registered

I can't honestly believe someone asked about cabin dimensions...geeze, its a 25' boat, not a fly bridge. Good luck on the sale, definitely a clean boat and great price. People need to take a look at what is out there in the 30k range, that has great looks, speed, and water capability...hard to beat the 25 AT.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:25 AM
Registered

Thanks... I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm fortunate to be in the situation where my upgrade isn't going anywhere so if I have to pull the plug until the beginning of next season, its not too big of a deal. I'm just more anxious to get the next step up lol.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:19 PM
mgh
Registered

any luck w the sale?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.