Notices

Thunder Run

Old 01-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Can I just drive mine down to you and hook it up behind yours? I mean, you are HEADING that way, why not bring TWO boats...?
I guess a year should be enough time to get the hitch on the back of mine. Hey Brian what kind of hitch am I going to need for this one?
Old 01-07-2014, 07:02 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Not sure Mike. We are headed to FLA. sometime soon and will look then.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatfreak
Ok guys I'm stuck here in the ice and snow, as many of you are, and day dreaming of warm weather and boating. I just walked through my shop where I keep my boat and there she is covered in a big blue tarp for the winter when she should be in Florida. This boat hasn't missed a winter boat trip until this year and it's killing me. We haven't done a Thunder Run in a few years and we have several new owners that have never done one so lets give some real thought into bringing it back next winter. I know 12 months in advance might seem a little early to be doing this but just think about how well planned it will be. Anyone want to go cruising around in the Keys next January?
I did the New Years run and its a month to the Sarasota run... Im going through serious withdrawls looking out the window at cold, snow, and ice!!! Of course the gang gives me support sending pics of their crappy life down there on the group txt all the time!
Old 09-26-2014, 07:23 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

So arrangements confirmed. I'll have the boat on the lower west coast of FL this winter. We are looking forwarding to meeting people and exploring the new to us waters
Old 09-27-2014, 11:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by drejustice
So arrangements confirmed. I'll have the boat on the lower west coast of FL this winter. We are looking forwarding to meeting people and exploring the new to us waters
Great to hear. I'm thinking we will be going down to in mid Dec and the boat will be staying in Cape Coral for a few months.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by drejustice
Great to hear. I'm thinking we will be going down to in mid Dec and the boat will be staying in Cape Coral for a few months.
We should have it in Naples in Dec after a brief stop at the Shop in Pompano.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:39 AM
Registered

Will you be hooking up with the Ft Myers Offshore group? They are a great group that put on some really nice runs.
Old 09-29-2014, 02:19 PM
Registered

Will you be hooking up with the Ft Myers Offshore group? They are a great group that put on some really nice runs.
If my travel schedule aligns. I'm just hoping I can get down there at least once a month for a long weekend.
Old 10-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Registered

Well its starting to cool off up north. Who would be interested in a run in Florida this winter? With the number of A.T.s already in the southwestern corner of the state that would seem to be the logical place. Any input on timing?
Old 10-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well its starting to cool off up north. Who would be interested in a run in Florida this winter? With the number of A.T.s already in the southwestern corner of the state that would seem to be the logical place. Any input on timing?
What are you talking about, it's 42* here, Mike you're getting soft like all those Florida people! We'll have the boat down there from Nov. on, but unfortunately, I don't fly free like "someone" we know! Maybe you should try and set up something tied to one of the FMO runs, then there might be a good chance of getting some boats together!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.