One more time..... >

One more time.....

Notices

One more time.....

Old 03-30-2014, 06:15 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default One more time.....

Send your best AT picture. I finally have figured out the website.

http://activethunderboats.com/gallery.html
Old 03-31-2014, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I was talking with Michelle's cousin yesterday at a family party, and he said a neighbor of his that is into boats contacted him and said he should check out the Active Thunder site. He asked me if the red 37 was, in fact, our boat....he said he saw the one picture of the nuns in the boat and vaguely recalled us doing something along those lines...lololololol... I was proud to say yes, that is my boat, and that is us dressed as nuns.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What e-mail to send pics?
Old 04-03-2014, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

I think I took that picture Mike. Lol
Old 04-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
I was talking with Michelle's cousin yesterday at a family party, and he said a neighbor of his that is into boats contacted him and said he should check out the Active Thunder site. He asked me if the red 37 was, in fact, our boat....he said he saw the one picture of the nuns in the boat and vaguely recalled us doing something along those lines...lololololol... I was proud to say yes, that is my boat, and that is us dressed as nuns.
I was cruising on Smith Mountain Lake in VA several years ago. My buddy roosted me, blowing by me at 60+ when I was running 40 something...
...in his TRI-TOON with twin 2.5L ROS.

Months later, a good friend who has been on my boat several times, was in a business meeting in DC and got to talking about boats. Someone in the meeting said he saw a "go-fast" boat getting smoked and showered by a pontoon boat on SML one day. The guy remembered the colors on my boat, and that it had a 'name' on the side. My friend Ty knew the story, both boats, and filled in the details.

Not my proudest moment owning a go-fast boat, but still hilarious all the same!
Old 04-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I was cruising on Smith Mountain Lake in VA several years ago. My buddy roosted me, blowing by me at 60+ when I was running 40 something...
...in his TRI-TOON with twin 2.5L ROS.

Months later, a good friend who has been on my boat several times, was in a business meeting in DC and got to talking about boats. Someone in the meeting said he saw a "go-fast" boat getting smoked and showered by a pontoon boat on SML one day. The guy remembered the colors on my boat, and that it had a 'name' on the side. My friend Ty knew the story, both boats, and filled in the details.

Not my proudest moment owning a go-fast boat, but still hilarious all the same!
Brian, I sure hope that was when you still owned your Sonic, otherwise I don't know what to think about you now!? Lol