Not impressed... >

Not impressed...

Notices

Not impressed...

Old 05-11-2014, 06:28 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 32 on Ebay is a ridiculous low price. You could buy it and sell the current power. Then buy some nice low hour 500 EFI's that you want and still have extra cash in your hand.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:09 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

I've had a half dozen people tell me they would buy my 32 if their boat was sold. I'm still waiting

I won't do any serious shopping until mine is sold.......probably
Old 05-12-2014, 04:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griff
I've had a half dozen people tell me they would buy my 32 if their boat was sold. I'm still waiting

I won't do any serious shopping until mine is sold.......probably

I kept saying I wouldnt buy until mine was sold, but I changed my mind last week.. Lol.. I close on the upgrade this weekend Then back to trying to get the Tantrum sold
Old 05-12-2014, 08:23 AM
Registered

Sweet what are you getting!!
Old 05-12-2014, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rssteiny
Always people on here say they want a 32 or a 37 or a 28 or whatever but are they ready to buy or just talking??
I was ready to buy. I had been looking for a used 30-33 boat for a while but couldn't find available what I wanted at the time. Let's not get started on why center entry is better than side... Clean, turnkey, reliable, updated, etc, so I ended up building.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rssteiny
Sweet what are you getting!!
Just picked up a 31' Cigarette Bullet. I'll have some pics up in the Cig forum after I close next week. Took care of the bank stuff and securing my lift at the marina this past weekend. I've been working with the seller since last summer and has been a great guy to deal with. Ended up making a good friend out of it actually.. He lives right down the road and the boat is pristine.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Why are there no Active Thunders for sale?

Because once you own one, you don't want to let it go.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:23 PM
DRP
Registered

Originally Posted by Gordo
Why are there no Active Thunders for sale?

Because once you own one, you don't want to let it go.
That is why I'm looking and looking early to hopefully find the perfect one for me because I can't ever see getting rid of it after I find one. I sometimes every once in a while have too much to drink and find myself looking at different brands...but then I sober up and I'm right back at A/T!
Old 05-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad-Influence
That is why I'm looking and looking early to hopefully find the perfect one for me because I can't ever see getting rid of it after I find one. I sometimes every once in a while have too much to drink and find myself looking at different brands...but then I sober up and I'm right back at A/T!
Like when you have too much to drink you start looking at fat chick's...then when you sober up, WTF was I thinking. .lol
Old 05-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was in the same position of looking for a 37, although I never posted. I just looked until I found one I liked and bought.......and yea, my Powerquest is still for sale.

People know when you are serious and typically they treat you the same. It is best for both parties to get a deal together.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.