ummm...pics or it didn't happen!
Old 06-23-2014, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry It's in the classifieds
Old 06-23-2014, 12:14 PM
Registered

Thats not the new 29, that is pics of a 28.
Old 06-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Registered

Crap nothing like making an A$$ of my self! Sorry
Old 06-23-2014, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by FastandFun
Crap nothing like making an A$$ of my self! Sorry
You didn't. The boats are going to look pretty much the same. You really wouldn't know.

We had to set up a new building for lamination and purchase some of the latest lamination equipment to kick this off. It's been a delay but I am in no hurry. Just want to make every move count and make sure we are fully geared up to produce them in a timely manner.

We also have spent a fair amount of time talking to dealers interested in becoming representatives of the Active Thunder line. Our roots are the mid-west and the ATs have always done very well there. We finally have developed a relationship with the Grand Sport Center crew which has two locations in Illinois. We feel they are central enough to everybody in that region and our initial target is the 29 Savage which all feel is perfect for the region. We are focusing on Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Missouri/ LOTO at this time. Of course the 33 and the 37 will be part of the marketing in the future but all concur the 29 is our immediate focus.

Part of our marriage is that they have the outlets for trade-ins. Nobody wants to be a 2 boat owner and I honestly don't have the time nor the outlets for used boats unless it is an AT. GPC will fill that void and handle those customers.

My goal right now is to have the hull on the floor for rigging early fall. As it is new we are making templates and patterns for stringers and bulkheads as we go.

To you die-hard V-bottom guys, you will be pleased to know the first one will be a straight V. No step. This will be done so that I have a new mold for the bottom as well as the top. I can adjust the step as needed for the power and speed. And this allows us to offer the boat either way. We listened to your opinions and went with what you thought.

Last edited by ActiveThunder; 06-23-2014 at 04:46 PM.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:29 PM
Registered

I can tell you that Mark and all the guys at Grand Sport Center are great people! I think they will do good things with Active Thunder!
Old 07-09-2014, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
You didn't. The boats are going to look pretty much the same. You really wouldn't know.

We had to set up a new building for lamination and purchase some of the latest lamination equipment to kick this off. It's been a delay but I am in no hurry. Just want to make every move count and make sure we are fully geared up to produce them in a timely manner.

We also have spent a fair amount of time talking to dealers interested in becoming representatives of the Active Thunder line. Our roots are the mid-west and the ATs have always done very well there. We finally have developed a relationship with the Grand Sport Center crew which has two locations in Illinois. We feel they are central enough to everybody in that region and our initial target is the 29 Savage which all feel is perfect for the region. We are focusing on Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Missouri/ LOTO at this time. Of course the 33 and the 37 will be part of the marketing in the future but all concur the 29 is our immediate focus.

Part of our marriage is that they have the outlets for trade-ins. Nobody wants to be a 2 boat owner and I honestly don't have the time nor the outlets for used boats unless it is an AT. GPC will fill that void and handle those customers.

My goal right now is to have the hull on the floor for rigging early fall. As it is new we are making templates and patterns for stringers and bulkheads as we go.

To you die-hard V-bottom guys, you will be pleased to know the first one will be a straight V. No step. This will be done so that I have a new mold for the bottom as well as the top. I can adjust the step as needed for the power and speed. And this allows us to offer the boat either way. We listened to your opinions and went with what you thought.
Sounds like you may need a sales rep in the Great Lakes area soon!
Old 07-10-2014, 06:56 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
Sounds like you may need a sales rep in the Great Lakes area soon!
And isn't it convenient that I am right in IL........ GSC Morris is about 35 minutes from my door. I would be more than happy to "test" this 29 on the placid, calm waters of Lake Michigan...
Old 07-10-2014, 09:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
We listened to your opinions and went with what you thought.
AT is the only boat company i'm aware of that would actually do this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.