Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Active Thunder
Kudos to AT and the new 29 Savage OB is one incredible boat!!! >

Kudos to AT and the new 29 Savage OB is one incredible boat!!!

Notices

Kudos to AT and the new 29 Savage OB is one incredible boat!!!

Old 07-28-2015, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
Correct. Plus we had a huge hiccup with the AT tow vehicle. After a week at the Ford dealer and more parts on the way, which may or may not fix it, I traded and picked up a candy red Platinum F-250 yesterday.
You have good taste in vehicles....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]543572[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Kudos to AT and the new 29 Savage OB is one incredible boat!!!-ford.jpg  
Old 07-28-2015, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JUPITER PULSARE
Pat, ya gotta get away from buying those Fords! (found on road dead)!! lol I've always been a GM fan..They even build boat motors!!!!! Not Ford! lol
First on race day! Much better than Can hear every valve yodel. NO bailout needed!
Old 07-28-2015, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey, that's my truck less the limo tint and tonneau cover!

Originally Posted by donzi matt
You have good taste in vehicles....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]543572[/ATTACH]
Old 08-06-2015, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

https://www.facebook.com/boatingmag/...type=2&theater
Old 08-06-2015, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Very nice Too bad you didn't have four footers so you could take the wheel and give him one of those test rides you're famous for.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Patrick How is the ride difference between the I/O engine vs the out boards? Acceleration looked awesome with the 300's
Old 08-07-2015, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Ing
I just got back from visiting the AT shop twice this week. I wanted to take a moment to give a huge shout out and thanks to Patrick, Casey and the rest of the AT employees for their great hospitality while visiting and for answering all my million crazy questions. I was given unfettered access to the boats under construction and allowed to crawl all over the new 29 Savage OB (twin Verado 300's) and the Defiant plug that they have been working on. The rigging and glass shops were both a flurry of activity as boats are in various stages of build. I of course came to look at the Savage and Defiant. With a few minor finishing touches and a final wipe down, the 29 Savage OB is complete and it is friggin' spectacular!!!! The paint is awesome! For us OB fans, these are the boats we've been waiting for. I'll let Casey post pics of their new boat but attached is a teaser. LOL The most remarkable thing about the new OB version of the 29 besides the construction and rigging, is the usable cockpit space and ability to configure the cockpit to the individual buyers desire. Want a poker run layout (as the first Savage is), you got it. Want a wrap around lounger, you got it, etc... This 29 Savage OB Poker Runner is configured with four standup bolsters and an aft bench seat. The Defiant plug was getting some finishing attention before that ones ready to pop the new deck mold. The first Defiant will be a single IO. A lot of exciting things going on at AT including a new 37 in the molds. Thanks again AT! Exactly like nothing else!!!
Ing I noticed that you also went to Concept and tested a Sunsation, could you do a compare and contrast thread of the three boats? That would be great information!