Old 07-29-2015, 06:41 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Direct replacement

http://www.amazon.com/Marine-P400-PM.../dp/B00CS60YF0
Old 07-29-2015, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Where you the guy I talked to last week that couldn't locate the AC unit?

Anyways we order in the AC parts as needed. Nothing on the shelf. Here's a schematic with the part numbers from Port Supply. The pump is available from a number of vendors. I buy ours in the AC kit.

Pat

Originally Posted by Faster Daddy
Just wondering if anyone knows to talk to anyone at AT?? I've called and left 2 messages and have never gotten a call back. I'm new to AT crowd(cult) as I just bought a 2000 37' and just want some info on it/them. Have some schematic questions and need to do a little work here and there and thought maybe I could just get the things I need from the factory. Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails Contacting AT-ac-plumbing.jpg  

Last edited by ActiveThunder; 07-29-2015 at 09:41 AM.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

No we haven't spoken. I've call twice and left messages both times. I'm not sure the a/c is going work even if the pump is replaced? Can I buy the entire kit thru you to replace it? It has a 5k btu in it now, is that still what y'all are running in them? I'm in Texas and it gets really hot. I want something that'll get cold, not just cool it down.
Old 07-29-2015, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

You can buy the units complete. Call Ed Ruff. However I would see if the pump in the bilge works first. As Drock said it is a couple hundred instead of a couple thousand.

http://products.ecruffmarine.com/mermaid-marine-air/
Old 07-31-2015, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 883 Likes on 479 Posts

The call......

Hi: I have a boat you built 15-16 years ago, do you remember what the red wire does on the left side?
AT: Red wire where?
Hi: I told you on the left side near the middle
AT: No idea what you are talking about

Next post:

Manufacturer didn't want to deal with me since I didn't buy the boat new!
Old 07-31-2015, 08:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You know it would probably just be cheaper to sell the boat to me, it just doesn't get that hot up here in the north east....
Old 07-31-2015, 08:42 AM
Registered

Boy your a funny couple of douche bags. How about not assuming you know everything and starting your own post called "we have no life and our wife and step kids don't like us either" and go rub your heads together on there??? No body needs to come on here being that way. If you read the previous post, like knew how, everyone besides your dumb asses was nothing but helpful. I never said anything negative about AT dip ****s!! Isn't this an AT forum after all?? Smh....couple mouths hiding behind your computers.
Old 07-31-2015, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 883 Likes on 479 Posts

Originally Posted by Faster Daddy
Boy your a funny couple of douche bags. How about not assuming you know everything and starting your own post called "we have no life and our wife and step kids don't like us either" and go rub your heads together on there??? No body needs to come on here being that way. If you read the previous post, like knew how, everyone besides your dumb asses was nothing but helpful. I never said anything negative about AT dip ****s!! Isn't this an AT forum after all?? Smh....couple mouths hiding behind your computers.

Its called sarcasm....." - if you are more picture oriented than reading oriented"

Enjoy your new boat!

BTW you did seem upset in your opening post: "Just wondering if anyone knows to talk to anyone at AT?? I've called and left 2 messages and have never gotten a call back."

Then when it was recommended that you email, your response was "Thanks guys I'll try that I guess. Would much rather talk tho and it would be so much quicker over the phone."

Didn't seem like the right way to start off a thread when you are trying to get free help.........but then again I might not know anything since I am "funny douchebag hiding behind my computer"
Old 07-31-2015, 09:25 AM
Registered

Lol whatever you think.
Who said anything about free?? If you read I'm trying to buy things to make my new to me boat even better. And maybe you need the pics to understand what you're reading since you're clearly the assumptive one here. Go to your manufacturer's forum and make this easy for everyone.
Old 07-31-2015, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey fast daddy, sorry you took my post wrong. You got a hell of a boat and I am very jealous. I was trying to be funny but didn't mean for you to get your panties in a bunch. My friends usually call ass hole, but douche bag I have heard that too. I'll bust balls to everyone I know sorry for busting your chops , I realize some people are sensitive and it will not happen again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.