Notices

Ocd

Old 09-21-2015, 09:12 PM
DRP
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ocd

I'll keep this short since it's not sweet for me. OCD is now in the Midwest. I was in talks with Scott and agreed to buy the boat. From the time we had an agreement to when I got to him, work picked up...now since I got it home, it is picking up more and more in the future. I just don't know that I will have time for it next year, I need to take the work while I can. I also hate to start making changes to the boat and personalizing the way I want it when it might not appeal to someone else if I have to sell for lack of time. Still not sure what I want to do but if somebody is interested, PM me to discuss. In the meantime I will be doing some of the things it needs without personalizing it.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

you wanted to be apart of the cult for a while now,I say keep it and enjoy it,,,
maybe ill see you at the River Shiver,,,

Last edited by boatnt; 09-22-2015 at 06:13 AM.
Old 09-22-2015, 07:00 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

If work is picking up to that extent, affording to keep it shouldn't be the problem. Hold it for awhile and see what the future brings.....I doubt the boat is going to depreciate much at all over the next 6 months anyway.

Now, if you just need to fire sale it, contact me
Old 09-22-2015, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bad-Influence
I'll keep this short since it's not sweet for me. OCD is now in the Midwest. I was in talks with Scott and agreed to buy the boat. From the time we had an agreement to when I got to him, work picked up...now since I got it home, it is picking up more and more in the future. I just don't know that I will have time for it next year, I need to take the work while I can. I also hate to start making changes to the boat and personalizing the way I want it when it might not appeal to someone else if I have to sell for lack of time. Still not sure what I want to do but if somebody is interested, PM me to discuss. In the meantime I will be doing some of the things it needs without personalizing it.
Congrats man!!! Keep it...it's a long winter!
Old 09-22-2015, 11:38 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

No one ever lay on their deathbed thinking "I wished I worked more and boated less"

That being said I think I'll go out for a spin this afternoon, its nice and sunny 68 degrees american
Old 09-23-2015, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As long as you can afford it, keep it, I thought about selling mine a few times because of lack of use,sometimes only once or twice a season, but then next season begins and we're on it every weekend. Congrats and enjoy it, that boat was for sale way back when I got my Tantrum, was out of my budget back then or it would probably sitting in my barn right now

Last edited by camptappakeg69; 09-23-2015 at 02:25 PM.
Old 09-24-2015, 06:21 AM
DRP
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Affording it is not the problem. I hate to see it just sit and for possibly a few years. I'm not getting out of boating, I always have a boat to be on if time permits....I just won't have the time of upkeep, launch, clean etc.

Pm returned
Old 09-25-2015, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by camptappakeg69
Congrats and enjoy it, that boat was for sale way back when I got my Tantrum, was out of my budget back then or it would probably sitting in my barn right now
Is OCD the 28 that had blue flames in vinyl and a procharger a few years ago?
Old 09-28-2015, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think so...if my memory is correct. But usually don't remember what I did yesterday.
Old 09-29-2015, 06:41 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Yes that is the boat , had a charger on it. Scott removed it had the motor rebuilt ran it NA. Great boat was on it a few times.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.