Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Factory X drives? Thought it would have Been XRs
Old 11-23-2016, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad-Influence
From the pics I have looked at, I would say....paint, interior, flooring, a tach, rub rail, trailer bunks (to be fitted for boat). Not to mention that since this hasn't been water tested, I would have to caution on the safe side and say motors and drives would need to be gone through.

I would feel comfortable at about 60
Are you OK? Seems as if you have bumped your head.... $60K???
Old 11-23-2016, 09:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Drock78
THIS is exactly what should have been laid out in the listing to begin with. Everyone that follows Active Thunder knows it was at National Liquidators(which doesn't have the best reputation) so the more information you can give the better. Being vague in a listing on a 110k boat doesn't cut it with this crowd.

Paint, salt corrosion, deck hatches, cracked, top ends, drives were tired, broken hinge pin on one drive. Boat wasn't taken care of for a 5 year old boat. My 14yr old boat is in better shape that that was. The price reflected it. I don't know more than the rest of anyone, but...I have owned 3 Active Thunders and follow and research all that I can. That's why they call it "The Cult"
I've already said that the "for sale" ad was listed a little early.... I have all the pics of when I got the boat... Do you need them? It wasn't clean or ready, but it is what it is...The boat is not a 10/10, and I'll never say it is... You obviously like to talk trash?? Most of the stuff you have said is about the drives.... I've said it was at the mechanic to fix those.... I can explain it to you but not understand it for you.... They are fixed...?? Paint is GREAT!! I'm not a a half ass person. The boat is nice regardless of your opinion.... You obviously aren't looking to buy so why don't you move on? > Hate for someone to one up your ass.... Again, Call me anytime if your interested!!

Derek
Old 11-23-2016, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

I was actually referring to the other boat...not yours. GLWS
Old 11-24-2016, 09:11 AM
Registered

Look, Here's the deal guys. The boat was filthy and needed some things when I bought it. We fixed a lot of the problems on the boat, polished it, detailed, serviced, new gps, new batteries and boxes, did drive work, etc.... It's not perfect, but it's damn near 10 years old. The biggest pick on the boat is the neon yellow stain in the floor and rear seat bottom from a yellow microfiber cloth. I don't know how it got there, but happened on my watch and I can't get it out. The rear seat is an easy fix, but not sure about the floor. It's a SUPER NICE boat for someone at $110K. If you want a perfect 10/10 boat, this isn't it. But good news is that you can probably get a new one with a down payment of what you can buy this one for. Scanned the motors last night and starboard shows 151.3 hour and port shows 149.0 hours. The boat shows about the same. It's not a 10 hour boat, but FAR from a 300-400 hour boat. If anyone knows anybody looking or helps with the sale, I'll slide you some cash.

Also, Not sure where the boat came from but it doesn't show signs of salt or corrosion. It has PA tags right now....

Derek
Old 11-24-2016, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Well...since it says Long Beach Island, NJ on the stern, I'm going to go with that. Lol
Old 11-24-2016, 06:59 PM
DRP
Registered

Maybe he bumped his head and couldn't figure it out.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:58 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Who swapped a transom assembly on it? Port is HD stb is a standard.
Old 11-25-2016, 09:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Drock78
I was actually referring to the other boat...not yours. GLWS
Your direct replies to my comments were directed at another person??? hmmmm, OK Thanks for the "GLWS"
Old 11-25-2016, 09:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Who swapped a transom assembly on it? Port is HD stb is a standard.
I honestly never even noticed that... Curious not, I'll check it out today.... But it must have been that way if that is true, we only worked on the drives.....

Derek

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.