Who bought RadioActive? >

Who bought RadioActive?

Notices

Who bought RadioActive?

Old 11-24-2004, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Talking Re: Who bought RadioActive?

James, you do a great job promoting us! I appreciate the loyality. I think Woody was having some fun and we just took it the wrong way. Plus didn't he say something about beers? He can;t be all bad!
Old 11-24-2004, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Who bought RadioActive?

Heres a pic of Radio Active that was posted in the GD forum. Shot coming thru the bridge in KW.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...21948585EnLaQu
Old 11-24-2004, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice pic there, look like Rescorlas "Blue Moon" 36 Apache in the background.

O/T: How many 37 AVH boats have been made since 2001 (or whenever the bottom was finalized) and how many AT's are made a year??? ballpark #'s are fine.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Excursion, how many races have AT won vs PP . There's your answer
Old 11-24-2004, 12:44 PM
Registered

Thirty one 37 Active ddc's have been built to date. And our resident racer, Kevin Erim, and P1-44 Outlaw are listed on the home page of SBI under 2004 East Coast Platinum Series. So we do have a presence. Sometimes a little flamboyant, but a presence none the less.
Old 11-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

O/T: How many 37 AVH boats have been made since 2001 (or whenever the bottom was finalized) and how many AT's are made a year??? ballpark #'s are fine.[/QUOTE]

OK, we have another Rebel here wishing he had a better riding,faster and more comfortable boat. What does how many boats produced a year have to do with how nice a boat is, I guess you want thousands of your manufacted boats(BAJA,FOUNTAIN) running up and down the water just like yours, NOT ME!!!!!!! I enjoy showing up at an event and you have the only boat like yours there and every one wants to see it. EXCEPT at the Richmond Poker Run (four showed up) I still had the first one in the area. So if its numbers you want to make you feel better about your purchase go on down to SeaRay and you will be right at home.

And also what the he!! does a race boat have in common with my boat except the hull, I dont see many race boats with a head,water system,TV, A/C, and Full cabin, I guess you would only buy what is in the winner circle at that time????
Old 11-24-2004, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

O/T: How many 37 AVH boats have been made since 2001 (or whenever the bottom was finalized) and how many AT's are made a year??? ballpark #'s are fine.

Originally Posted by excursion
OK, we have another Rebel here wishing he had a better riding,faster and more comfortable boat. What does how many boats produced a year have to do with how nice a boat is, I guess you want thousands of your manufacted boats(BAJA,FOUNTAIN) running up and down the water just like yours, NOT ME!!!!!!! I enjoy showing up at an event and you have the only boat like yours there and every one wants to see it. EXCEPT at the Richmond Poker Run (four showed up) I still had the first one in the area. So if its numbers you want to make you feel better about your purchase go on down to SeaRay and you will be right at home.

And also what the he!! does a race boat have in common with my boat except the hull, I dont see many race boats with a head,water system,TV, A/C, and Full cabin, I guess you would only buy what is in the winner circle at that time????

Good Grief Why are you guys always so defensive about everything? From what I can see Pat makes a hell of a boat, let it speak for itself. He is one of the few boat company owners with the balls to come on this site. You AT owners being so defensive about every little comment seems more than a little wierd.

BTW, I would hardly call dkwestern's 33 PP a production boat. It was a harmless question. How many boats do you think PP makes in a year? I doubt he was mocking production. You guys need to calm down.
Old 11-24-2004, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

By the way, Who bought RadioActive?
Good grief is right!
Ease up boys, it's just November.

Oh did I mention that my dog is better than your dog.
Old 11-24-2004, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

all i have to say is that there's no way of comparing a PP to a AT. PP has proven it's self over and over and over again while AT hasn't really. PP was always in the top of the game in the early 90's when they were being raced a lot. i have riden numerious 33 PP and there is no boat that comes close to the comparision for that size range. even the 28 PP is bad ass. i haven't riden a new 38 PP so i have nothing to say about those. but the 33 PP is one bad ass ROUGH WATER boat not a lake boat but ROUGH WATER boat, which is what they were made for.

mike donz jr
Old 11-24-2004, 06:20 PM
Registered

...We aren't in the early 90s. No offense by the comment either but I'm a Florida boy and don't know what a lake is except for Lake Michigan where I tested the product before I bought one and then the company. And the ocean ain't Lake Michigan.

On the bright side, this is great that you guys are watching the product and this forum. Anytime you want a beer and a boat ride, please call me. Thanks, and a great Thanksgiving to everybody!

Quick Reply: Who bought RadioActive?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.