Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Re: Who bought RadioActive?

I'll call you Friday.
Old 11-24-2004, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

as i said earlier in this post i have been in a 33 pp w/ 500s and i own a 32 a/t (audacity) that was bought new by joe skrocki who races the big boys and is the tech editor of extreem boat magazine enough said. there is no comparson in the 33 pp and 32 a/t the a/t is much better ride in the rough, and faster, power for power my 2000 32 w/ 500s will run 86 on gps all day and has hit 90, the power play i was in wasent even close w/ same power and about same year. so unless youve been in them both and know what the he||
you are talking about like i do you might want to get the facts before you mouth off.

i have owned a 25 a/t and now a 32 and will be ordering a 37 soon or a 43

thats a fact mr thedonz

32 thunder rick

Last edited by rssteiny; 11-24-2004 at 07:39 PM.
Old 11-25-2004, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am going to start posting on the PP and what ever other owners forum about how much better AT is than the other boat and we will see if I dont get the same reaction, think about it have a little respect when you come in our section and start barking about how much better your boat is......????
Old 11-25-2004, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Excursion, I appreciate your position and would feel the same way, but blowing your stack is probably exactly what Woody was looking for. BTW, I don't put much relevance in the opinion of a current owner myself. Who would call their own boat a POS? Always ask the guy that changed brands of boats or has bought the same brand more than once, he'll tell you what you want to know. I don't know how anybody can knock the ride quality of any boat that they have not personally driven. Build quality is easy, but I don't get the my boat rides better than yours stuff. You've been around here since 2002, you know you have to save some fight for January and February.
Old 11-25-2004, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BGIII, To answer your question, I have driven 33 PP, and I did not like the ride or the way things were laid out on the boat, I must have driven 6 or 7 different boats before I chose the 32 AT, but it also had to have the rest of the package for me,cabin,engine compartment and quality, and AT had the best overall. I am brand loyal and would tell the truth if somehing with the boat could be improved upon. I have had more than just AT's in my boating carreer. I might have only been around here for a short while but what does that have to do with real boating? I have been in and out of boats my whole life and love all types just not big&fast. I enjoy looking at all boats and drewled all over some at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show.

I do have to tell you that we were signing up to go onto a 5.6 million dollar yacht and had to fill out a piece of paper with the broker on what type of boat we had at the present time and when I told him Active Thunder he said no! not the name of your boat but the manufactuer, that put me in perspective about how small performance boating is in the boating industry.

Have a great and safe holiday.
Old 11-25-2004, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know the small manufacturer thing well, hell I own the only 34 Enforcer that Saber has ever made.

BTW, I didn't mean my post to sound like I was bustin on you. I was talking about some of the hard heads around here that think there boat is the only decent thing ever built.

Take it easy.
Old 11-26-2004, 01:33 PM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed
The 37' Active Thunder from Jassman? And is it for sale again? Heard it might be for sale. Thanks, Ed
Let me rephrase the question...Who owns RadioActive presently? Thanks, Ed
Old 11-26-2004, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed
Let me rephrase the question...Who owns RadioActive presently? Thanks, Ed
John Lombardi, he keeps it at the Marina next to Shooters. He also takes the boat on a lot of FPC runs.

LS JR.
Attached Thumbnails Who bought RadioActive?-img_3443.jpg  

Last edited by lucky strike; 11-26-2004 at 07:35 PM.
Old 11-27-2004, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Hey fellas----time for another commerical message!

I really enjoy my 32' A/T---with lots of engine room space for easy maintenance, center or side entrance cabin option, nice lines/profile. It's a fast yet nice riding little wave cutter with a ton of freeboard. Yep---gotta love those Active Thunders! It's kinda like being in the U.S. Marines without actually being IN the Marines--------------we're an elite bunch!

Back to you guys.
Old 11-27-2004, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

Powerplay Vs Active Thunder??? They Are Both Great Quality South Florida Built Boats And Love Rough Water But......pp Has Had Some Serious Financial Woes In The Past And Many Unhappy Bus. Dealings. Active Thunder, On The Other Hand, Has Had No Such Problems And Pat Always Stands Behind His Product. I Should Know; I Used To Work There!!!

Quick Reply: Who bought RadioActive?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.