Extension Boxes & Tabs >

Extension Boxes & Tabs

Notices

Extension Boxes & Tabs

Old 07-03-2011, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Extension Boxes & Tabs

Anyone put any on a 32 Victory? I am getting ready to start putting a victory I purchased from a Repo yard that was an insurance sale. The boat was completely stripped.

I am looking to get this boat running for next Summer if I start now. It is going off for paint next week (hopefully), and I am starting to accumulate parts once again.

I am left asking has anyone ran extension boxes with a Victory, to what effect, which boxes, and what height with the X dimension to a normal Bravo (non shortened drives).

As well has anyone experimented with 380k Tabs? I'd feel much more comfortable running this boat with a set of tabs, since I plan on Poker Running it with 4-6 guys in the boat and hang around the 90 mph mark. I know it's been said Tabs aren't needed, but I'd prefer to have them. If it slows down the boat, as I've been told, I'll just use more power to get over that mark haha, so that isn't an issue.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Registered

Tabs are not needed for planing due too the center of gravity on the 32 being forward, but at speeds you will like the what the tabs offer in stability.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Registered

Have you mounted tabs on a 32? Where did you do it by chance? Possibly a photo?

I guess I'm going to have to phone Advantage for information on Extension boxes. I am going to start putting this boat together in the next month or two and have it finished for the spring.

Am looking at putting between 600-750HP depending on the budget per motor in this boat.

Last edited by Kings11; 07-05-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:05 AM
Registered

No I never did, but I do know of one with them, and when I had my 32 I talked too the factory about upgrading, and they agreed that for stability they would help.