Windshield on a Victory? >

Windshield on a Victory?

Notices

Windshield on a Victory?

Old 03-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Windshield on a Victory?

Anyone have a Victory that has a windshield on it? I put the wind screens on but was thinking about a full windshield. Any picts or thoughts?
Old 03-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I think the wrap around windshield would be a nice addition to your 27. Call Advantage for whom to talk to to get one made. Look a few threads back in Advantage members boat gallery and look at my 34. I have a wrap around tinted windshield. It works great and gives a neat look. On my 28 Victory, I couldn't keep the screens up at full speed.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Registered

I will check out your 34 picts(I need/want a 34!!!). For anyone interested, I found a company in LHC (they make all the windshields for Magic & have patterns for many more)called Finneys. They have the pattern for all Advantage boats. Havent talked to them about a price yet,but keepin the girlfrind happy is priceless anyway right? I have the same problem on mine with the fact that they get a little lower the faster you go! Advantage 575,does the smoked block your vision much? I got the smoked windscreens(cause they look bad ass!!!) but they are kind of dark. I usually drive standing anyway but sittin & cruisin is cool too.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

The smoked screen is only an issue at night. But with a little time I've got used to it. In the sun it actually helps. I bet the company you found is the same one. The windshield has a nice clip assembly that mounts to the stainless rail. The pic of my 34 isn't very good. PM an email and I'll send better pics
Old 03-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 252 Posts

I talked to Advantage and Finney's about making a windshield for my 27 Victory. They told me they would have to have the boat to make it happen. Would have to build a new rail and windshield. I live in Indiana, so it wasn't really an option for me.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 252 Posts

My 27 is at Advantage on consignment right now. Bob just took it to have a windshield pattern made for a local guy. I suspect he can fix you up if you still want one.