American Offshore NSX >

American Offshore NSX

Notices

American Offshore NSX

Old 07-21-2005, 07:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: American Offshore NSX

Originally Posted by born2burn
Decided on a 2002 AO. 598 Lingenfelter N/A with Teague Platinum outdrive. She is the first and last Millenium Yellow kevlar with a Vincent Custom paints graphics. She was built to "Win" Lotto shootout and was told she accomplished that in 2002 in her class. She belted out a 119 pass. Your right Fasterdamitt.........they do ride nicer than a Daytona. Whatcha guys think of her?
If we were to buy a 26 NSX this summer that boat would have been at the top of the list. Keep us posted on your experience with the AO. Congratulations and be careful, that's alot boat.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:22 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Never seen that one before. I really like that! Let me know when you get tired of it.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That ***** is GOOD LOOKIN! I'd, well nevermind....
Old 08-17-2005, 11:46 PM
Registered

Best looking one I've seen and yellow is my favorite color.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think the 26 ao compares to the daytona 26 side by side. I have ridden in both and had them parked side by side at loto and grand and the eliminator is MUCH nicer than the ao. The price on the ao is what makes it such a sweet deal. For what your getting it is a GREAT deal.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:27 AM
Registered

gsmith9898- What are you basing your opinion on? Do you own either or are you just comenting what you seen when they where parked beside oneanother?
Old 09-12-2005, 09:34 AM
Registered

gsmith9898- What are you basing your opinion on? Do you own either or are you just comenting what you seen when they where parked beside oneanother?
I have two friends that have 2600 ao and this past winter I decided to get a cat. I was on a budget and was looking at 26 foot boat. The ao was my first choice than I scheduled a test drive in a 26 daytona and I took a friend ( that owns a 26 ao) with me to see what he thought. It was no comparisson in our opinion. A little more money, but I tought it was worth it. I bought the the 26 daytona that day. I could not stop grinning!
Old 09-12-2005, 09:37 AM
Registered

it is like comparing a 95 corvette to a 2005 corvette. Both are very nice, but one is a little nicer than the other. It all comes down to money and what you like.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
I have two friends that have 2600 ao and this past winter I decided to get a cat. I was on a budget and was looking at 26 foot boat. The ao was my first choice than I scheduled a test drive in a 26 daytona and I took a friend ( that owns a 26 ao) with me to see what he thought. It was no comparisson in our opinion. A little more money, but I tought it was worth it. I bought the the 26 daytona that day. I could not stop grinning!
My experience was just the opposite. My buddies have Eliminators.......and an Eliminator was the first cat I ever rode in so the bar was set high, I will admit that. However, the NSX that I bought........now that I think about is like your post about the 95 Corvette compared to the 05 Vette. Except in this case the NSX is the 05. The more I think of it....mine is hard to compare to since it 1000 lbs. lighter with the Kevlar layup.....high back bucket seats......graphics.....power plant.....drive......basically nothing on my AO is stock.....it was built to win LOTO and that it did in 03 in the 26 class. Thanks for your opinions though. Oh......I did originaly order a 2006 Eliminator 26.....it was 82K without power and another 28K for a powerplant from GT performance. (Teague's 588) .......Im glad I found the AO I purchased.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:59 AM
Registered

My experience was just the opposite. My buddies have Eliminators.......and an Eliminator was the first cat I ever rode in so the bar was set high, I will admit that. However, the NSX that I bought........now that I think about is like your post about the 95 Corvette compared to the 05 Vette. Except in this case the NSX is the 05. The more I think of it....mine is hard to compare to since it 1000 lbs. lighter with the Kevlar layup.....high back bucket seats......graphics.....power plant.....drive......basically nothing on my AO is stock.....it was built to win LOTO and that it did in 03 in the 26 class. Thanks for your opinions though. Oh......I did originaly order a 2006 Eliminator 26.....it was 82K without power and another 28K for a powerplant from GT performance. (Teague's 588) .......Im glad I found the AO I purchased.
sounds like you found a good one. I was talking about a stock out of the box. If money was no object I would be buying a mti or nortech. I was on a budget and wanting a new boat with a 525 efi and a warranty. I could not afford the kevlar and too many extras. The icc was important.

Quick Reply: American Offshore NSX

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.