Notices

Ao 3700

Old 03-16-2008, 08:52 PM
aex
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Ao 3700

Does anyone know anything about the AO 3700 ?
I never see any for sale or hear any thing about them .
What's the scoop ?
Old 03-17-2008, 06:42 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw one fo them about 5 or 6 years ago. The builder had his shop in Dickinson Texas. I was at the boat ramp when he was juts putting it in to do some testing. I know it had B-MAx drives on it but not sure of the power package.

It was a big boat for a 37. Not sure what happened with them going into production.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:46 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Very few were built. The A O 3700 runs and handles very well on any type water condition but excells in rough water. The cockpit is large and can be outfitted to seat 8 adults. The length is 37 ' and the beam is 10'3". There is a used one for sale on the american offshore web site www.american-offshore.com. If anyone wants a new one we can build one with any power and seating arrangement for an unbelievably great price.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:22 PM
aex
Registered

How many 37's are out there . I thought there was a reason you don't see them .
I think a light 31 should light up the radar gun , and hang with the best . What about the 37 ?
Old 03-18-2008, 07:40 PM
Registered

quest has a light 31 and it does a good job of lighting up the radar gun... class winner 2007 at the shootout.....
Old 03-20-2008, 07:57 PM
aex
Registered

Originally Posted by quest
Very few were built. The A O 3700 runs and handles very well on any type water condition but excells in rough water. The cockpit is large and can be outfitted to seat 8 adults. The length is 37 ' and the beam is 10'3". There is a used one for sale on the american offshore web site www.american-offshore.com. If anyone wants a new one we can build one with any power and seating arrangement for an unbelievably great price.
I saw the 37 on your site , looks good .
How fast is it and what's the weight and power ?
Old 07-31-2008, 08:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 29scarab
I saw one fo them about 5 or 6 years ago. The builder had his shop in Dickinson Texas. I was at the boat ramp when he was juts putting it in to do some testing. I know it had B-MAx drives on it but not sure of the power package.

It was a big boat for a 37. Not sure what happened with them going into production.
I saw that one too. I believe it's the only one built so far but I'm not sure. It had the steering wheel all the way to port with only one cabin entry to starboard. I was quite shocked seeing that arrangement, not the one I would have chosen.